Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

The same as i said before the Fulham game, the inevitable defeat from with goals conceded from ridiculously laughable defending followed by lambert saying "we cant keep doing that" before we do the same things the next week.

Why are all the kick offs next Saturday at 15:07?

25th anniversary of Hillsborough. That game was stopped after six minutes.

Why are ALL the kick offs at 15.07

I don't see a problem with it. Hillsborough was a tragedy for all of football, not just Liverpool FC. 

• Like 1

I wonder why the Bradford fire was not similarly commemorated?

So was the Bradford Fire ?

D'oh

I wonder why the Bradford fire was not similarly commemorated?

So was the Bradford Fire ?

D'oh

I agree wholeheartedly, never said otherwise.

Hillsborough, Bradford, Heysel, Ibrox, Luzhniki, Port Said etc. etc. are all human tragedies that go above and beyond club loyalty, and all deserve to be remembered and respected. The Hillsborough disaster probably stands out from the crowd because of the controversy surrounding it, the fact that a top club were involved, the fact that footage is readily available on YouTube etc.

Weimann definitely should be benched. It worries me how Lambert wont drop him, he's been putting 2/10 performances in all season. Poor management. Tonev has been just as bad but its got to the point where we need to play an unknown quantity to mix it up a bit, he should start this one.

Lambert also saying Helenius should train this week and that he's been out all this time with niggling injuries- funny how nobody was told he was injured.

Helenius agent had stated it.

One thing is for certain, trends break with sub-par teams like Crystal Palace and Aston Villa. Palace have two wins on the trot and we have three losses in a row.

How many times have they won three times in a row this season - and how many times have we lost four in a row? In average we lose every other game, so we'll probably see a win or draw in this one. That's how it is when both teams virtually have no players that holds a pretty level every game except for the goalkeepers. To illustrate; on Fantasy Premier League both teams' keepers are the highest scoring players for each team.

Puncheon is their most creative player, no-one has earned more than two assists this season. We are talking about a pretty crap team, so it's not like we should go out and fear Crystal Palace.

Palace are now better than the last time we played them while we are even worse so another rubbish team doing the double over us.

Somehow, this type of logic doesn't always work.

It's already worked this season.

I honestly think Saturday will be a wake up call for even the staunchest pro Lambert supporters.

This crap is spreading across the entire forum now, is there really any need?

Personally, I honestly think that every single one of us should be hoping for 3 points, what anybody thinks of Lambert is irrelevant.

• Like 2

Palace are now better than the last time we played them while we are even worse so another rubbish team doing the double over us.

Somehow, this type of logic doesn't always work.

It's already worked this season.

That's why he said "doesn't always" work.

I honestly think Saturday will be a wake up call for even the staunchest pro Lambert supporters.

This crap is spreading across the entire forum now, is there really any need?

Personally, I honestly think that every single one of us should be hoping for 3 points, what anybody thinks of Lambert is irrelevant.

I agree. It's pretty sad that for some people it seems as if the manager is becoming more important than the club itself.

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 1

---------------------Guzan---------------------

Lowton------Vlaar------Clark----Bertrand

--------KEA-----Westwood---Delph--------

---Albrighton--------Gabby------Tonev----

Bench: Steer, Bennet, Baker, Bacuna, Weimann, Holt, Robinson