Leicester City

Villan4Life

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

their set-piece defending has actually been complete crap this season

Home or away?

Sevilla have leaked a fair few goals away this season but pretty sure they're rock solid at home.

Really don't see Leicester even getting many corners on Wednesday.

Just now, VillaChris said:

Home or away?

Sevilla have leaked a fair few goals away this season but pretty sure they're rock solid at home.

I meant Leicester have been crap at defending setpieces this season

12 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Home or away?

What about if Mahrez and Vardy play like they did last season. Have they a chance then? I know its a big if but when we won it back in 1982 we were pretty crap in the league that season, not Leicester levels I know, but we produced our best performances in Europe.

8 hours ago, PaulC said:

What about if Mahrez and Vardy play like they did last season. Have they a chance then? I know its a big if but when we won it back in 1982 we were pretty crap in the league that season, not Leicester levels I know, but we produced our best performances in Europe.

If they do perform then the fans should turn on them for not doing it week in week out when in a relegation dogfight

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

If they do perform then the fans should turn on them for not doing it week in week out when in a relegation dogfight

Don't agree one bit. The fans are very privileged to experience what they have given them even if they do get relegated this season.

what happened last season was great but some games this season it looked like the barely tried. If they start turning back on the style in Champions League then questions should be asked of players attitudes

Not that simple, there's obviously a dip in effort in the league but I also personally think Leicester had a really effective but really simple way of playing last season, they didn't reinvent football, iirc they were the worst PL champions in terms of passing stats ever, what they did was press high up the pitch and look Vardy early, the PL will be an awful lot wiser as to how they set up and play this season and simply counter it, Europe they're a bit more of an unknown quantity but I'd expect bigger more organised teams to cope with them

6 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

Someone removed the PEDs didn't they? 

I've previously been very dismissive of those kind of accusations but now i'm not so sure. It's just something in quite how different they are this season making me suspicious. Like everyone, I expected a drop in quality and desire, combined with losing a player like Kante. 8-10th seemed about right.

Is it something like PEDs or the biggest evidence of the importance of psychology in football along side the curse of Aston Villa?

Edited by a m ole

3 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

2-1 is a decent result for Leicester, but they can't defend to save their lives. Amartey should be tried at CB for them. He had a good African cup of nations in that spot. 

If it stays 2-1 I think its a fantastic result for them. Been better second half.

Â