Leicester City

Villan4Life

lol...momentum is "bullshit"...manager being praised last season is bullshit. Its all down to having 3 players just becoming world class players over night for a season.

i remember when bale suddenly turned world class for spurs...imagine that for 3 players out of nowhere. So much variance. 

posters here who trying to predict lester not living up to anywhere near the hype position from last season  always makes me laugh...and say "i told you guys"....as if not most people predicted it.

curious....people saying vardy rejects contract...ill be amazed if lester didnt offer more money in wages and sponsors over arsenal.... 90% footballers care about money...

Edited by gharperr

I am too Paul.

They have the look of us...defeat after defeat with no clue how to stop the decline.

Let's also not forget CL is starting in the next two weeks and the two legs v Sevilla will drain them. Leicester were saying before xmas once the CL stopped their form in the league would pick up and they'd pull away from the bottom.

They haven't and they're in massive trouble now the bottom teams are starting to win.

Yes Sevilla should have won today btw but they will  blow Leicester away over two legs. They cant score goals, they cant defend. Midfield is crap. Maybe after winning the league they forgot about the things that got them there and you are right Morgan and Huth are past it.

Just now, bobzy said:

It makes no sense at all how badly Leicester are doing.  They were obviously not going to challenge for the title again this season, but how the hell have they gotten this poor?

Complaceny, players just not motivated anymore, I think we're seeing now Kante massively hid major weaknesses in that back 4 (similar to when we lost Milner and our defence suddenly became terrible). Vardy and Mahrez being terrible aswell so little match winners in their team.

• Like 1

Just now, VillaChris said:

Complaceny, players just not motivated anymore, I think we're seeing now Kante massively hid major weaknesses in that back 4 (similar to when we lost Milner and our defence suddenly became terrible). Vardy and Mahrez being terrible aswell so little match winners in their team.

Kante has been superb for Chelsea and a big miss for Leicester, but they really should be top half unless the Vardy/Mahrez season was the biggest fluke of all time.  Maybe it was!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Kante has been superb for Chelsea and a big miss for Leicester, but they really should be top half unless the Vardy/Mahrez season was the biggest fluke of all time.  Maybe it was!

Still find it weird how in 3/4 months they went from the team who were unfit and all over the place to ultra fit players who looked as though they were perfect athletes. The amount of running they did compared to before that was crazy, something wasn't right. They were either always very very very fit and just couldn't be bothered, or something else helped them to that point. Most matches they had sub 30% possession and would just run for 90 minutes.

Watching many of them on the pitch now and they look knackered. Absolute opposite of last season, but exactly the same as the season before that. :huh:

Edited by DK82
  • Like 1

Just now, DK82 said:

Still find it weird how in 3/4 months they went from the team who were unfit and all over the place to ultra fit players who looked as though they were perfect athletes. The amount of running they did compared to before that was crazy, something wasn't right. They were either always very very very fit and just couldn't be bothered, or something else helped them to that point. Most matches they had sub 30% possession and would just run for 90 minutes.

Yeah, it (sadly) does make you wonder.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

One point away from the relegation zone. I reckon they'll be rock bottom by the end of March and out of the FA cup and CL. 

Lovely. 

Till the 'fitness levels' kick in again. 

+ The get out of jail penalties they had way to often. 

Edited by DK82

If/When they go down someone at our club should be on the phone immediately to Peter Schmeichel to get his lad here. Sure he would get offers from other PL teams but his dad playing here and us seemingly being willing to spend whatever it takes to sort things out could just sway him and give us a top keeper for the next few years of progress

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

It makes no sense at all how badly Leicester are doing.  They were obviously not going to challenge for the title again this season, but how the hell have they gotten this poor?

Last season was just a blip. Their usual position is usually down in the bottom half of the league . Also Vardy has returned to being what he was before last season, crap. 

Edited by Villaninireland
  • Like 1

Â