Leicester City

Villan4Life

Yes they are all champions from top 7 ranked leagues plus holders are, will get through groups I imagine though some tricky teams in Pot 2 like Atletico, Dortmund and Sevilla

Yeah would back them to get through and then lose to a decent team in last 16...will probably suit them as they won't drop into europa league then.

Their league form will suffer regardless though, let's not forget they went out of both cups early last season so were just playing once a week.

There's fresh reports today but looking into it, Arsenal fans are skeptical because the exact same thing has been reported several times already this summer and nothing has happened so far. Although the story this time is that he's met with Wenger. 

They have largely the same squad as last season, except Kante is gone which obviously is a massive loss. Hopefully Mendy can do a good job for them because otherwise Leicester will not be anywhere top 4. 

I do rate their signings though. Musa can play multiple spots and is obviously a great counter attacking player. Zieler is a great back up or starter to have. Kasputska was also a steal. He is a talent. Plus Leicester have some younger players who have looked pretty decent.

5 hours ago, useless said:

There's fresh reports today but looking into it, Arsenal fans are skeptical because the exact same thing has been reported several times already this summer and nothing has happened so far. Although the story this time is that he's met with Wenger. 

Arsenal will be linked to all manner of players and then Wenger will sign a 14yo African on deadline day, 

As for LCFC, I think they'll be over the moon with top 4 this year

I think they'll be alongside Everton, Stoke and Southampton fighting to see who rounds off the top 10

it was a mental thing that kept them going last year, a near unparalleled work rate and consistency when everyone else in the prem was almost embarrassing in terms of theirs, don't see how they can maintain it now they've reached the top, Claudio can try and give it as many "the hard work starts now" pep talks as he likes but in reality the players know what they did was incredible and it's almost inevitable they'll relax it a bit

Â