Are We Alone ?

smetrov

Are we the only the only intelligent race in the universe .....or is the universe so vast that be the laws of probability there must be another civilisation out there somewhere.....

I actually think that despite the calculations - it is just us ....we are alone....

Seems like the odds have to be that in a universe so vast, there must be some other form of life out there somewhere. However, given just how vast the universe is, it also seems unlikely that we'll ever run into each other.

I think we're being watched in our development. Contact has not been made because our puny human minds are currently incapable of dealing with it.

:suspect:  

I think we're being watched in our development. Contact has not been made because our puny human minds are currently incapable of dealing with it.

:suspect:  

Thing is, even an alien could see that this team isn't the finished article yet. They'd probably be more tactically astute than Lambo though. Maybe Culverhouse is one and is just waiting for the right time to MF the manager and turn Villa into Champions League material.

Or maybe not.

• Like 1

To me, it seem preposterous and rather self obsesssed to imagine that life has appeared so abundantly here on earth, and yet nowhere else. Even if the conditions required for life are vanishingly rare, that still makes for millions of available planets. Plus of course, it might be that all sorts of different forms of life can evolve in entirely different conditions, although perhaps so different we wouldn't recognise it as life. Outside of our visible spectrum, for instance.

Considering the sheer amount of options it is practically impossible that we are alone in the universe.  That saying, its practically impossible that we will ever meet.

Â