Are We Alone ?

smetrov

I believe that God was actually an alien visitation who had the technology to do all the reported miracles so yes I do believe we are not alone and are visited on a regular basis by aliens.

excuse-me-but-gtfo.jpg

In the universe no. With over a billion planets we are not alone

There are a 100 billion ish stars in our galaxy and there are more galaxies than that. There are almost certainly a lot more than a billion planets.

Well, it could also be that not only are we not alone in this universe, but there are various (infinite?) forms of ourselves in others.

Although, those parallel universes would be impossible to get in contact with, so it doesn't really matter. Fun idea, all the same.

In parallel universes Villa have won the FA Cup every year since 1957, so I hope they exist.

• Like 2

In the universe no. With over a billion planets we are not alone

There are a 100 billion ish stars in our galaxy and there are more galaxies than that. There are almost certainly a lot more than a billion planets.
Ok Patrick Moore, calm down ;-)

I've just done some googling and we really have no idea how many stars there are in our galaxy. Anywhere from 100 billion to 300 billion, although the smart money seems to be the lower end of that range. The figure for visible universe galaxies seems to currently be around 200 billion. That's a lot of stars.

Life elsewhere is an extremely high probability. Intelligent life elsewhere is an extremely high probability. The chance of us ever meeting other life is infinitesimal. At least with our current understanding of how it all works.

• Like 2

Many theories on this subject and it is a fascinating one....

Atlanteans were from another planet, allegedly?!

The Bhagavad Gita is one of the oldest books known to man and part of its story is of an intergalactic war fought by the indiginous people of earth fighting aliens.

The pyramids not only those from Egypt but in other parts of the world were built by visitors. What is very interesting is that the Great Pyramid at Giza was built at exactly the centre of the earth's land mass. The following is taken from Paul Brunton's book A Search In Secret Egypt: That is, its East-West axis corresponds to the longest land parallel across the Earth, passing through Africa, Asia, and America. Similarly, the longest land meridian on Earth, through Asia, Africa, Europe, and Antarctica, also passes right through the Pyramid. Since the Earth has enough land area to provide 3 billion possible building sites for the Pyramid, the odds of it’s having been built where it is are 1 in 3 billion.

I'm pretty sure we aint alone. There is just to much evidence to suggest otherwise

Evidence? Being a good sceptic I have to ask you to show this evidence.
The evidence is out there brother. Don't be scared and accept that we are not alone. Many a native indian could tell you a story or two about the stars and alien life. Its all out there for you to see.

Â