Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

If Lambert is still here... <br />

<br />

Lescott free, Barry free, Holtby £8m, Bertrand £5m, Hernandez £12m<br />

<br />

If Lambert isn't here... <br />

<br />

Go mental, sell a third of the squad, loan out another third of the squad, and bring in 5 or 6 new first team players!

If Lambert is still here... <br />

<br />

Lescott free, Barry free, Holtby £8m, Bertrand £5m, Hernandez £12m<br />

<br />

If Lambert isn't here... <br />

<br />

Go mental, sell a third of the squad, loan out another third of the squad, and bring in 5 or 6 new first team players!

Get rid of 16 players and replace them with 5 or 6?

No point in more low value players we now have a squad. Plus I've said all along this would be the plan

And in a couple of months it will become clear that wasn't the plan.

We'll see won't we :)

well with these rumours, at least we now know who we WONT be signing in the summer, any link is going to be a definite no-no till the opening second of the window, because either way, lambert is gone.

if we go down, he clearly hasnt done his job properly and we will be searching for more lower league players - despite spending the last 2 windows doing that.

if we stay up, lerner is selling, and the new owner will want a proper manager in who can be trusted with a transfer 'budget', so even then, players were linked with wont be coming.

most of the first team are lower league fodder, and because so, that where theyve driven us to.

If Lambert is still here...

Lescott free, Barry free, Holtby £8m, Bertrand £5m, Hernandez £12m

If Lambert isn't here...

Get rid of 16 players and replace them with 5 or 6?
Nope, bring in 5 or 6 new first team players... The manager can bring in as many squad fillers as he wants ;)

guzan 
bacuna, vlaar, okore/lescott bertrand 
westwood, barry, delph 
holtby 
benteke, chicarito 

bench: steer, agbonlahor, kozak, albrighton, grealish, clark, lowton
decent look to a side. wont happen ofcourse

What do people think of Mile Jedinak? Worth a bid in summer?

Think he is decent when I have seen him but overall another players that is hitting his 30s soon. Would like to continue with the same thing as we are doing, just better players. And I don`t think he is good enough for the age he is, he is very much on top right now

Knock chicarito off that list he doesn't fit in

Yep he doesn't fit in at all, because he's a good player, and he wouldn't fit in well with all of our shit players.

He's a striker and we don't play 4-4-2.......

Minimum £250k a week on the wage bill ? Yep, that will be happening real soon...Jesus wept......as it happens I think they're worth it but I'm fairly confident my opinion won't be shared at Trinity Towers...

Don't forget that's about the same amount the bomb squad is on how many will be gone this summer? Will any squad fillers be gone also? It's not far fetched.

What do people think of Mile Jedinak? Worth a bid in summer?

He is a solid player. good defensively, great captain. Would make our midfield look much better. Him and Delph would work well with an attacking mid in front.