Science Thread

Nigel

Just now, Lichfield Dean said:

That's no moon

Exactly . NASA has been telling us for years that it's round but when you do the experiments yourself you realise it's actually a luminous smudge with a diameter of barely 3 inches.

Will most likely be swept under the rug by the MSM as usual. 

Just now, Brumerican said:

Exactly . NASA has been telling us for years that it's round but when you do the experiments yourself you realise it's actually a luminous smudge with a diameter of barely 3 inches.

Will most likely be swept under the rug by the MSM as usual. 

My understanding is that there is overwhelming evidence these days that in fact it's a hologram, projected into the sky by nefarious powers in order to... keep us all in the dark about something for some obviously rational reason.

My understanding is that there is overwhelming evidence these days that in fact it's a hologram, 

That's the view of some idiot "know it all" scientists in regards to everything not just the moon . Should they be letting these lunatics teach at an elite University ?

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

That's the view of some idiot "know it all" scientists in regards to everything not just the moon . Should they be letting these lunatics teach at an elite University ?

To be fair, the idea that the whole universe is holographic is a proper scientific hypothesis about how 3 dimensions can be encoded into 2 dimensional space.

What isn't a possibility is everything being real except the moon which is a holographic projection from some device owned by the Illuminati.

Edited by Lichfield Dean

To be fair, the idea that the whole universe is holographic is a proper scientific hypothesis about how 3 dimensions can be encoded into 2 dimensional space.

What isn't a possibility is everything being real except the moon which is a holographic projection from some device owned by the Illuminati.

My handlers from Venus said I'm not allowed to discuss those type of things anymore.   

I am going to try and take some more pics tonight on the old Nokia 1.3 but this time I will stand a few feet closer to the moon. We'll get to the bottom of it eventually.

Have you tried Cornell's Merlin? I'm fairly sure it works in Britain. It's an amazing amateur ornithology or birdwatching tool, if that's up your alley. Wife tried it out in Germany, and it worked well, so I've wondered if it worked in UK, where you may indeed have a homegrown app.  The magic is the Sound ID bit. It's astounding. I have about 40 birds "captured" on my "Life List" at this point. It's pretty fun to try to collect new ones.   

IMG_2708.jpg

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

this is the point where VT will claim he's a charlatan and they know more than him  :P  but saw Brian Cox last night in London  ( was at the royal opera house for some reason) 

He's very infectious and clearly loves his subject which is I why I like listening to him  , even if most of the subject is way over my head   ... he covered the topic of  black holes  , and was saying the latest theory they are exploring is that a black hole could in effect bring you out at another point in the universe  , to all extent a worm hole  ... its not proven , but that some of the top scientific minds are even discussing such a notion is a pretty staggering notion  .. still some way off Stargate SG-1  levels of travel , but fascinating stuff 

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

his is the point where VT will claim he's a charlatan and they know more than him  :P  but saw Brian Cox last night in London

Oh he definitely knows his shit but on a personal level... utter arsehole. He definitely has a public persona and a real life persona

Whatever you do, don't enter any competitions to spend a day with Brian Cox unless you want to be ignored for the entire day until someone turns a camera on

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

Oh he definitely knows his shit but on a personal level... utter arsehole. He definitely has a public persona and a real life persona

Whatever you do, don't enter any competitions to spend a day with Brian Cox unless you want to be ignored for the entire day until someone turns a camera on

As a friend of mine announced a few years back, "I've gone off Cox"

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Â