Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Is it bad that i'm still nervous even at 4-1 up, I have faith in us the **** this up. We just need to keep this up, Benteke for the hattrick. We need to cut out the silly mistakes too!

I don't think anyone on this board is confident we'll win yet.

Well, except for Steve obviously.

• Like 1

To quote the young lad with the cool 'fro:

GlamorousFinishedFreshwatereel.gif

That guy down to the right is hilarious.

And the guy in the bottom left who synchronises his anger with afro kid, as well as the woman above them that is slightly cut out in that rendition. Overall, best gif ever, yes I admit it my Bowery has been defeated.

I'm at the game, a lot of fans were being pathetic before we got our first goal. Even though we were just trying to build attacks, everything we did resulted in insults, boos and petty remarks. Strangely, the same people now seem fairly happy when we're building attacks... UTV!

• Like 3

I'm at my girlfriends house atm, since we have been dating (only a few weeks) we have lost everytime I've watched a game with her. Today, after a horrible 15mins she decided that she was going for a shower. In those 25mins we scored 4 goals. As such I'm convinced she is a witch and she'll be spending the next 45mins in the back garden.

I'm at the game, a lot of fans were being pathetic before we got our first goal. Even though we were just trying to build attacks, everything we did resulted in insults, boos and petty remarks. Strangely, the same people now seem fairly happy when we're building attacks... UTV!

You sure you weren't on Villatalk?

Villa Park must be where the internet is stored.

Bassong was saying Gabby pushed him into that OG too, but Gabby had tripped over his own two left feet about a second prior and didn't touch him.