Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Wow, not a bad result after being mauled at Southampton three days earlier! This kind of inconsistency is at least a step up on last season's consistency (i.e. the same level of dullness and crapness game after game).

BTW, when was the last time Villa beat a "big" team in a cup match? I can't remember but I'm pretty sure it was a long time ago.

Funny that, the wife did the same after 15 mins.... I thinks we should burn them!

I'm at my girlfriends house atm, since we have been dating (only a few weeks) we have lost everytime I've watched a game with her. Today, after a horrible 15mins she decided that she was going for a shower. In those 25mins we scored 4 goals. As such I'm convinced she is a witch and she'll be spending the next 45mins in the back garden.

You madman! Send her back to the shower!

I'm at my girlfriends house atm, since we have been dating (only a few weeks) we have lost everytime I've watched a game with her. Today, after a horrible 15mins she decided that she was going for a shower. In those 25mins we scored 4 goals. As such I'm convinced she is a witch and she'll be spending the next 45mins in the back garden.

you need to either dump her, she is obviously casting an evil spell to come between you and Villa

Wow, not a bad result after being mauled at Southampton three days earlier! This kind of inconsistency is at least a step up on last season's consistency (i.e. the same level of dullness and crapness game after game).

BTW, when was the last time Villa beat a "big" team in a cup match? I can't remember but I'm pretty sure it was a long time ago.

Funny that, the wife did the same after 15 mins.... I thinks we should burn them!

How and why have you quoted a post made in 2012?

:D

• Like 1