PompeyVillan

74 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy your job?

• Yes, every minute of it.
    • Yes, mostly.
    • Sometimes.
    • Rarely
    • Never.

In general yes. It can be frustrating at times (mainly internal shit, which the client doesn't see) but I don't dread or worry about going to work. I have worked in places like that and it is horrible. 

I like mine, but if I could avoid some of the people in and around it that would be much better.

91 should change avatar.

I'm sorry, I really am. But all good things come to an end...

So now you are just messing with me…nice  :detect:

Been in my industry for 15 years, doing my current job for almost 11. I've still not had a day where I've dreaded going in so I think I must be doing something right. 

Been in my industry for 15 years, doing my current job for almost 11. I've still not had a day where I've dreaded going in so I think I must be doing something right.

I applied to be a train driver, but I didnt even get to interview! :'(

Don't hate mine but don't particularly like it.

Some of it is great, but there's just a lot of mindless data entry and analysis involved as well, and that gets old.

Fortunately I should soon be in a position where I can get other people to do all that shite

I applied to be a train driver, but I didnt even get to interview! :'(

Thomas isn't fond of Alpha's...

Thomas WASan alpha, hence the shows title.

• Like 1

Â