PompeyVillan

74 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy your job?

• Yes, every minute of it.
    • Yes, mostly.
    • Sometimes.
    • Rarely
    • Never.

I do enjoy my job and the environment and I can certainly see a successful future but I absolutely despise the hours and weekends I work. That's hospitality for you I suppose, I receive a pretty decent bonus in May and have already made my plans for exit. Just have to wait and see if I have the minerals.

My work colleagues are largely hilarious and make it worth it.

Everything else is horrible a lot of the time.

Enjoy what I do and who I do it with, just not who I do it for and my superiors

Edited by theunderstudy

Not looking forward to work next week after a week off even though I'm out of the office all week and have Wednesday off on annual leave. I have a lot of motorway driving to do next week and it scares me a bit early starts and dangerous roads. Monday will be about 450 miles , Tuesday 100 miles , Thursday on train and Friday about 50 miles.

Might look for a new job next year

Overall I love my job, just not at the moment. My boss is being a bit of a dick but nothing I cant handle.

This. My other colleagues are are very good laugh though. I work in Aviation Finance and being a bit of a plane gimp it satisfies the soul. However, my boss has completely lost interest the past year or so and gives little to no direction whilst sitting on his fat arse eating fast food. He is also the owners son so he has quite an easy time of it. 

I get too many boos if I tell, so I'd rather not, sorry.

I think I should add that currently I feel like that, it hasn't always been so. I've been working for 20 years now, there's ups and downs for everyone, for me too. Maybe that's why I know to appreciate what I have now.

I think I should add that currently I feel like that, it hasn't always been so. I've been working for 20 years now, there's ups and downs for everyone, for me too. Maybe that's why I know to appreciate what I have now.

2645293-bryan-cranston-stars-as-walter-w

2645293-bryan-cranston-stars-as-walter-w

I don't shave my head.

Say it in the confession thread then lol

Â