Jump to content

Do you enjoy your job?


PompeyVillan
 Share

  

74 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you enjoy your job?

    • Yes, every minute of it.
      3
    • Yes, mostly.
      26
    • Sometimes.
      19
    • Rarely
      18
    • Never.
      8


Recommended Posts

Do you enjoy your job? 

 

Ignoring financial factors. Everyone is motivated by money to one extent or another, however, if you can to ignore how much you get paid and focus on how much you enjoy doing what you do when you answer. 

 

I mostly enjoy my job. It's mostly good fun and challenging, sometimes it's amazing and rewarding, occasionally, it's stressful and hazardous

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is the part where I tell everyone how hard I work despite always seeming to be online or on travels 

 

I enjoy my work though  ,It's not discovering Egyptian Pharaoh tombs like I'd love to do , but I like my clients and the work I do ... plus it gives me a standard of living that allows me to take care of the family and  travel the way I want to  .. I work hard and play hard  , always have and probably always will ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hate and despise every second of it, to the point that I despise Sundays because I know I have work the following day

literally I fall into a depression at about 11am and am miserable for the rest of the day

 

 

Well time to look for a new job.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

my job is pretty easy 80% of the time almost to the point of boredom but then insanely hard and stressful for the other 20%

 

when I'm having a bad day, i have a **** bad day

 

and like most i get the sunday depression thing, but i dont think thats because i hate my job, i hate working, ive got a job where i can just about stomach getting up on a monday morning, i've done retail and factory work and that was unbearable, a job where you are judged by what time you clock in and what time you clock out rather than what you achieve in that time drove me crazy

Edited by villa4europe
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nothing personal against you, Tone, but I hate that phrase "work hard and play hard". 

 

i get where you are coming from it's a buzz phrase but I'm  just not sure how else to imaginatively phrase my life tbh  ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sometimes I do most of the time I'm fairly melancholy about it, occasionally I hate it. As others have said, I always tend to get anxiety on Sundays and I hate that feeling, I've no idea why I get it ? My job isn't generally that taxing either as I can do most of my work in 1 day I'd say albeit lately thee pressure has cranked up a little.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have the best "job" in the world. For real. I have a fear when i need to get a proper job i will be depressed as hell :P

 

Shirley you're guaranteed a job for life as a commentator on the BBC for the winter sports?

 

if sue barker is qualified for it...

 

having someone with that accent probably ticks a box for the BBC somewhere too

Edited by villa4europe
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â