Midweek football 17/20 Feb

andykeenan

Players are the most important factor. Chelsea and Man City haven't spent a billion pounds each to buy better tactics.

I bet Chelsea have spent best part of £100m on management staff in Roman's reign, which is a huge investment in 'tactics'.

Players are the most important factor. Chelsea and Man City haven't spent a billion pounds each to buy better tactics.

I bet Chelsea have spent best part of £100m on management staff in Roman's reign, which is a huge investment in 'tactics'.

Though their biggest achievement in Roman's time came when they had a caretaker manager who's previous experience was managing West Brom to a promotion. They were one John Terry slip away from winning it under Avram as well. It doesn't seem to matter a great deal who is manager over there, the spend on players will ensure they are fighting at the top end for big trophies each season. 

• Like 1

Arsenal (4-1-4-1): Szczesny - Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs - Flamini - Oxlade-Chamberlain, Özil, Wilshere, Santi Cazorla - Sanogo.

Giroud on the bench!

Apparently giroud promised Wenger that the reports of him shagging about were lies, and then it come out it was true & Wenger wasn't happy about being lied too

Find it hard he would weaken his team over It though

Edited by Jimzk5

Hate it when players take penalties like that. If you score it looks quite cool but if you miss you look like you've completely bottled it. I never feel confident when I see a player do that unless it's Balotelli. It just doesn't look right.

Edited by PieFacE

Arsenal (4-1-4-1): Szczesny - Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs - Flamini - Oxlade-Chamberlain, Özil, Wilshere, Santi Cazorla - Sanogo.

Giroud on the bench!

Apparently giroud promised Wenger that the reports of him shagging about were lies, and then it come out it was true & Wenger wasn't happy about being lied too

That's just a rumor, right? I don't buy it. Sanogo looks a bit out of his depth, but there's something about him still.. like he will find himself in a great position purley by accident.

Arsenal choking on the occasion again

Worse team losing to better team isn't choking.

Giroud on the bench!

That's just a rumor, right? I don't buy it. Sanogo looks a bit out of his depth, but there's something about him still.. like he will find himself in a great position purley by accident.

He sent out a tweet that confirmed it.

Â