Midweek football 17/20 Feb

andykeenan

Bayern started with Müller and Schweinsteiger on the bench tonight. That means you probably have a pretty good squad...

thats what ballack said was the big difference compared to the bayern that lost the 2 finals, better depth

also think it helps that muller, kroos, alaba all started to mature and are all top quality

After watching Barca and Bayern tonight im not having anyone in on topic try tell me a passing possession game is overrated. 

Never seen two games be so controlled. Red cards may have played a part but the movement is there for all to see. 

After watching Barca and Bayern tonight im not having anyone in on topic try tell me a passing possession game is overrated.

Never seen two games be so controlled. Red cards may have played a part but the movement is there for all to see.

City had more attempts and better chances pre red card though?

Obviously it's effectiveness isn't overrated if you are good enough to pull it off but only a couple teams in the whole world are

Cesc Fabregas presenting an award at the Brits... random

Not really. He is in the country, he was here last night with Barca and if the squad has been given any time off after the game then it stands to reason he would swing by London because he lived there for eight years and probably has a lot of friends in the city. I'd have expected him to go see the Arsenal game but perhaps he sees that as a bit of a busman's holiday. He is famous enough to get invited to The Brits and I'll bet he will be meeting some of his old team mates at an aftershow party somewhere.  Being a footballer is kinda cool, isn't it? 

City had more attempts and better chances pre red card though?

Obviously it's effectiveness isn't overrated if you are good enough to pull it off but only a couple teams in the whole world are

First half was awful, It looked like City were having to work very hard in order to defend and create anything where as Barcelona were barely breaking a sweat.

You are suggesting we should play like Barcelona?

Â