Midweek football 17/20 Feb

andykeenan

Atmosphere at the etihad is non existent

Those extra 17,000 seats will help

there's almost a sense of entitlement with city. Fans now, expect to win no matter who ita against, all this bollocks if "we were there again Gillingham in the 3 division" is used by them as a reason as to buying success, and why they 'deserve' it.

City just got shown how far they are away from europe's elite. Barca didn't get out of second gear and yet they passed City off the pitch and outplayed them.

Not so sure about that. If true what does it say about the quality of the Premier League as City are the best team in our comp?

I thought Barcelona were pretty crap though. City were the better side until the sending off changed the game. Even then they created chances to equalize with only 10 men. 

Again Valdes with a good stop, surely he has a good 3 or 4 seasons left in him if he stays in good health. Some team will be very lucky getting him

i reckon monaco, he'll be on £100k+ a week

If not more, I think he could easily go to a better team though to be honest, maybe even Citeh

If he wanted to play for a better team then he would have just signed a contract extension with Barcelona. He has clearly been offered a small fortune to sign for somebody and as the internet seems to think, it;s probably Monaco.  Shit, if I were in Valdes shoes (ie, have a winners medal for quite literally every major competition I've participated in) then a couple of years living tax free on the Cote d'Azur would sound very appealing.  He can't have any footballing ambitions which are unfulfilled so it is all about life experience.  Monte Carlo ftw. 

4SBwg6t.jpg

Â