Midweek football 17/20 Feb

andykeenan

After watching Barca and Bayern tonight im not having anyone in on topic try tell me a passing possession game is overrated. 

Never seen two games be so controlled. Red cards may have played a part but the movement is there for all to see. 

You are suggesting we should play like Barcelona?

I think someone should suggest it to Lambert, see what he says. Maybe attach a video of these games.

After watching Barca and Bayern tonight im not having anyone in on topic try tell me a passing possession game is overrated. 

Never seen two games be so controlled. Red cards may have played a part but the movement is there for all to see. 

You are suggesting we should play like Barcelona?

I think someone should suggest it to Lambert, see what he says. Maybe attach a video of these games.

I think Lambert is a bit too pragmatic for that and plays to the strengths our budget allows. 

City had more attempts and better chances pre red card though?

Obviously it's effectiveness isn't overrated if you are good enough to pull it off but only a couple teams in the whole world are

First half was awful, It looked like City were having to work very hard in order to defend and create anything where as Barcelona were barely breaking a sweat.

Barca had much more of the ball, yes, but city had the better chances. They were defending more but also more effectively

No disgrace really. Beaten by one of the best teams around.

Probably the best team around and against 10 men for 55 minutes or so... Arsenal were brilliant until Ozil missed that penalty with Wilshire running the show but lost heart after that.

No disgrace really. Beaten by one of the best teams around.

Probably the best team around and against 10 men for 55 minutes or so... Arsenal were brilliant until Ozil missed that penalty with Wilshire running the show but lost heart after that.

If you were an Arsenal fan I recon you'd be pretty annoyed at the way Ozil played after missing the penalty. He is a bit of a sulker. 

Â