The Boring Thread

Spoony

Speaking of spreadsheets, I just updated the Daily Purchase Report here at work. It's also a spreadsheet. It does not have pivot tables. It's where I record all of the company purchases I make. I update it on a daily basis. That's why it's called the Daily Purchase Report. Some days I don't make any purchases, and then I don't update the Daily Purchase Report. However, that happens so infrequently that we do not feel the need to change the name of the spreadsheet. It has 14 columns and is currently is up to 2,650 rows.

Speaking of spreadsheets, I just updated the Daily Purchase Report here at work. It's also a spreadsheet. It does not have pivot tables. It's where I record all of the company purchases I make. I update it on a daily basis. That's why it's called the Daily Purchase Report. Some days I don't make any purchases, and then I don't update the Daily Purchase Report. However, that happens so infrequently that we do not feel the need to change the name of the spreadsheet. It has 14 columns and is currently is up to 2,650 rows.

I feel a pivot table would be of benefit to you; noting the amount of information your spreadsheet holds.

Â