The Boring Thread

Spoony

The £2 coin, as we know it, is 17 years old this year.

I have three on my desk at work, one from 1998, one from 2001 and one from 2011.

The queen doesn't seem to have aged much from coin to coin, but I have noticed that the newest one is the shiniest.

I've still got one of the early issue £2 coins, the ones where it is just a bigger £1 coin and the same colour. Not even sure if its legal anymore. I keep it in my bedside drawer. 

I collect old Beano comics.

I have every issue between 1970 and 1999, a fair few from the 50s and 60s and a couple of war-time issues.

My copy from 1942 is in pretty bad condition, but I don't think it's bomb damage.

I have every issue between 1970 and 1999, a fair few from the 50s and 60s and a couple of war-time issues.

My copy from 1942 is in pretty bad condition, but I don't think it's bomb damage.

Too mainstream man!

i was more of a Beezer and Topper kid! 

Too mainstream man!

i was more of a Beezer and Topper kid! 

Got a few of them too, but I love the Beano. Although Buster was my favourite.

For more alternative stuff, I have the first 5 issues of 'Nutty' featuring Banaman's first ever appearance.

I think the new girl* working in my local Iceland (don't judge, where I'm based during the week in London there is one across the road!) is incredibly hot and very smiley.

*When I say "girl", she must be late 20's. 

I think the new girl* working in my local Iceland (don't judge, where I'm based during the week in London there is one across the road!) is incredibly hot and very smiley.

Hmmm, so which Iceland would this be? Just in case one was to be so inclined as to go there to take a look :detect:

Hmmm, so which Iceland would this be? Just in case one was to be so inclined as to go there to take a look :detect:

Ruislip :)

Iceland food is worse than death.

I've never felt good after eating something from the place. Even normal food is made dodgy just by being in their stores.

8830456561694.jpg

You know you want to.

Â