The Boring Thread

Spoony

Never tried heroin thank god. Apparantly its bliss but it don't look that way to me ha. Anyway back onto tea(weak,2 sugars,milky) their is only one way to have it and that's weak,2 sugars,milky.

I was given a shit load of temazepam when I had my wisdom teeth out recently. It gave me a lovely, floaty feeling. Wonderful... Until I fell asleep, then apparently woke up and had the time of my life chatting to the nurses while the dentist tore my face apart. I don't remember **** all mind.

Drugs like that seem kinda pointless to me. Give me ecstasy any day of the week.

Wait, this is not boring enough...

I just ironed a shirt. Took me 14 minutes. I'm now wondering whether this is a normal amount of time. If so, I'm glad I don't wear then daily.

• Like 1

I took tamadrol for a bad back at uni. I was so close to being addicted to them. The doctor asked me if i wanted another prescription filled out and I said no. They made me feel amazing, and the dreams I had on them were **** mental in the face.

I accidentally clicked on the Cricket thread. For a brief moment panic set in, and I felt whatever it is that constitutes 'life' drain out of me. Then I hit return and everything returned to normal.

Close call.

That was actually quite exciting, not sure if you were going to make it or not.

Then I got to the end and I was glad you were ok.

Â