The Boring Thread

Spoony

Was going to post this in the now defunct Confession Thread but I had picked up a bit of a slapper a couple of nights ago and things led quite quickly to bed. Now I tend to try and please the woman first which always goes down well. We both were lying on our sides facing one another kissing and I then moved downward to her breasts to continue foreplay. The girl then suddenly shouted would you stop **** doing that as you're making me feel I have a baby on the end of my tit.

Mood cut, erection flopped and a severe dent to my pride.

What a boring bitch. Should have skipped foreplay and just used her in the same way that many others must have.

You need to change your name to 'no shaggy'.

Slightly of Car with a tint of a Mac. Can't tell if it's a rain Mac or an Apple Mac though. The slight sour flavour could be Granny Smith but I'm not sure.

I do not know how accurate a description this is, but if it is reasonable I will not like Caramac. I will eat one anyway at some point in the not too distant future and report back my thoughts.

Thanks.

Caramacs give me a sore throat.

Which has reminded me as a child I had the bad habit of accidentally swallowing crisps whole and getting them stuck in my throat, one of the worst feeling ever.

Was going to post this in the now defunct Confession Thread but I had picked up a bit of a slapper a couple of nights ago and things led quite quickly to bed. Now I tend to try and please the woman first which always goes down well. We both were lying on our sides facing one another kissing and I then moved downward to her breasts to continue foreplay. The girl then suddenly shouted would you stop **** doing that as you're making me feel I have a baby on the end of my tit.

Mood cut, erection flopped and a severe dent to my pride.

What a boring bitch. Should have skipped foreplay and just used her in the same way that many others must have.

You need to change your name to 'no shaggy'.

With luck it won't be for long?

Haven't had a caramac in ages

I've never had one. What do they taste of?

Caramel. But not as nice as the caramel in a Cadburys caramel. Plus its hard and kind of chalky. 

Isn't it white chocolate?

Beige chocolate. 

I'm pretty sure its not classed as chocolate. Caramel and sugar I think!

Edited by Xela

Â