The Boring Thread

Spoony

A VAT of what?

It's an acronym for Value Added Tax. VAT is charged on most goods and services in the UK at 20% of the value of the thing being charged. But I think you knew that and were just being silly. You ought to take VAT more seriously.

A VAT of what?

It's an acronym for Value Added Tax. VAT is charged on most goods and services in the UK at 20% of the value of the thing being charged. But I think you knew that and were just being silly. You ought to take VAT more seriously.

VATS?

670px-Use-V.A.T.S-in-Fallout-3-Step-1Bul

A VAT of what?

VATS?

670px-Use-V.A.T.S-in-Fallout-3-Step-1Bul

Arrrrgh VATS!  Shoot a man at point blank range 10 times in the head and they don't die.  

I said 'Morning' to somebody at work, but I think I already said 'Morning' to them about 15 minutes ago.

How embarrassing.  :blush:

The woman who sits on the group of desks opposite mine, apologised yesterday afternoon for not saying "Good Morning" to me. I'd not even realised to be honest. If they're like me, I'm sure they probably don't care.

A VAT of what?

I work in insurance; we concern ourselves more with IPT.  VAT is to IPT as SHA is to Villa.

Im fairly sure ive broken a metatarsal in my right foot, from the pain being similar to when i broke one in my left foot years ago, its been like it for 4 days now.

A VAT of what?

I work in insurance; we concern ourselves more with IPT.  VAT is to IPT as SHA is to Villa.

I RAISE YOU CAPITAL GAINS TAX BIATCH

Â