The Boring Thread

Spoony

Played 6-a-side football. Won 1-0

Second clean sheet in a row, won 5-0 last time out

This should be in the "Things That Cheer You Up" thread, not boring at all!

Edited by maqroll

I thought I might have left my watch in the team's valuables bag on Sunday, so I texted the gaffer to ask him to see if there was a watch fitting the description of my own in the valuables bag.  He texted me back and told me that there was, so then I texted him to tell him I will pick up the watch at training on Wednesday.  In the meantime, I am using the watch on my mobile phone to check the time whenever I am outside of the office and need to know what the time is.  When I am in the office, I can check the time on my laptop or office phone, so I do not have to take my mobile phone out of my pocket.

• Like 1

I've just eaten 2 kallo corn cakes/cracker things (like snackajacks without the added fat and sugar. I used to eat rice cakes but I learnt that the rice would expand in my stomach adding to my slight belly, so I switched to corn as corn doesn't expand.

Edited by Ingram85

I've just eaten 2 kallo corn cakes/cracker things (like snackajacks without the added fat and sugar. I used to eat rice cakes but I learnt that the rice would expand in my stomach adding to my slight belly, so I switched to corn as corn doesn't expand.

The Boring Thread benefits from being diverse and loves posts from all genders, orientations and races. However, here at The Boring Thread we also like to be helpful. I believe you have posted in the wrong thread. The Ghey Thread is located elsewhere.

• Like 4

Rice cakes expanding in your stomach would probably fill you up more than corn cakes, and cause you to eat less, so would probably be more beneficial for your belly in the long run. 

gheeeeeyyyyyy

Â