The Boring Thread

Spoony

I have to wear socks to bed most night, annoyingly, otherwise my cats attack my feet.

Cats can do far worse things. One time I rolled over onto my side in my sleep and must have lifted the covers exposing the mattress by my side. My cat then threw up in that spot. I slept through the normal hup-hup-hup-hup-hup-slah! noise they make. Some time later, long enough for the sick o turn cold, I woke up and rolled back over into it. Disgusting!

Eurgh, I bet it was like old beans, left in the fridge.

Yes... yes, it was. All lumpy, chunky and cold.

That story reminded me of the time I did such a foul smelling fart in my sleep it actually woke me up.

Was going to post this in the now defunct Confession Thread but I had picked up a bit of a slapper a couple of nights ago and things led quite quickly to bed. Now I tend to try and please the woman first which always goes down well. We both were lying on our sides facing one another kissing and I then moved downward to her breasts to continue foreplay. The girl then suddenly shouted would you stop **** doing that as you're making me feel I have a baby on the end of my tit.

Mood cut, erection flopped and a severe dent to my pride.

What a boring bitch. Should have skipped foreplay and just used her in the same way that many others must have.

Â