Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Forget newcastles bad run. That really does mean nothing when you play Villa.

We play well against an in form Liverpool and then crumble against shit teams like Cardiff who hasn't keep a clean sheet in 12 games until they played us.

But our form against Newcastle is horrendous and they have the whole spine of their team back.

The only consolation for me is that Cabaye has torn us a new arsehole the last few times we've played them and he ain't there now.

I'm convinced they aren't gonna lose another game though.

2-0 Geordie win

I recon we can nick something here. Theyve been pretty poor lately, might not be a win but atleast a draw. Usually when players are coming back they need game or two to settle in again. Bah we can get a win, leta show some blind optimism

We haven't won at St James's Park since 2005. Hope it will change tomorrow but I doubt it.

Is Clark injured? Why didn't he play at Cardiff? With him and Vlaar at the back we're pretty solid.

I like the pessimism here. That's when we usually do well. So, a win in my book.

Yeah, but I always wonder if second guessing sod's law leads to it not working.

I suppose you could be right. Is it my fault now if we lose? :( Edited by AVTuco

Pardew's Newcastle usually turn up when in a "crisis" they will be up for this one for sure. Our decent away form has become somewhat of a myth. We have no real motivation apart from being a bit-part in a relegation battle in which we are unlikely to go down. It's hardly must win is it? They beat us incredibly easily at Villa Park without breaking sweat. They have players coming back.

Home banker written all over it.

4-0

Edited by supernova26