Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

I've got plenty of mates who are Newcastle fans which is why these games are always ones I love to win.

The 3-0 win at St James with the Bowyer/Dyer fight was one of the best away experiences I have ever had. Since then it's gone to shit really when we play them at all and I can't wait to get back to winning ways against them.

Just as the 3-0 away win was amazing the feeling of getting drubbed 6-0 was horrific.

It was the first game against them since we sent them down and the verbal abuse I got walking away from the ground by myself was disgusting. All for some banners which a few people made.

I hope we stuff em today but as I said before I think we will lose.

First goal will be crucial today.

It will only be crucial if it is from Newcastle and we then throw another quick one away. That bothers me today, I can see them scoring one and then another soon after.

Where-as if it goes 1-0 to them and we stay composed there will be a way back in.

We will see I guess.

Ok so were playing a team out of form with nothing to play for who have been humped recently by even the worst teams. That's a loss then.

No doubt Ben Arfa will look world class for the first time since... He last played us...

Shola Ameobi hasn't scored for about 7 years. That's his duck broken today...

Haven't won/scored/played well for a lifetime? Then come play Aston villa!! We will do everything in our power to make those things happen! Satisfaction guaranteed!

• Like 2

Arfa may be out isnt he?

Tiote Remy and and Collocini return.......... why do they always come back when were going to play them... they are hugely out of form.. so we will likely play them into form.

4-1 Newcastle.

This is Newcastle; anything could happen. They are the most unpredictable team in the league and we seem to be trying hard to close the gap. It's 5-0 to them, or to us, or anything in between - right now I wouldn't even bet against Godzilla knocking the ground down.

We are the perfect team for Newcastle to play right now. They will win this comfortably. We'll start off really slow, concede two in the first 30minutes. Start to get back into it and score before half time. Then in the second half we'll start slow again and concede. a stupid goal and Newcastle will just hold the lead.

3-1 to Newcastle.

(4-4-2): Krul; Debuchy, Williamson, Coloccini ©, Dummett; Sissoko, Tiote, Anita, Gouffran; Remy, Cisse

subs: Elliott, Haidara, Yanga-Mbiwa, S.Taylor, Gosling, Shola Ameobi, de Jong.

Aston Villa FC ‏@AVFCOfficial  46 secs
We have @RonVlaar4 and @AndiWeimann starting today. #AVFCLIVE #NUFC

11 vs 2 seems a bit unfair...

Edited by packoman
  • Like 3

Guzan

Bacuna, Vlaar, Baker, Bertrand

Westwood, Delph, El Ahmadi

Weimann, Benteke, Gabby

Bench - Steer, Sylla, Holt, Clark, Albrighton, Tonev and Bennett

No Clark again, Lowton out of the squad again.

Edited by samjp26
  • Like 1