Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Dodgyknees

Lambo picking the team by beard length it seems

The best way to get the fans back on side!

According to sky were playing 5-3-2 with Vlaar Baker Bennett as the back 3 with Bertrand and Bacuna at fullback with Albrighton Westwood Delph in the middle

If Lambert lines up like that I suspect he's trying to get sacked!

Not a fan of this line up. I dont understand why he changes the side so much. Especially away from home. Away isnt the problem. Wouldnt have a problem with this side at home. Should have stuck with his usual line up of 433 with El Ahmadi and Wiemann.

To me it looks like a 442 with Albrighton and Bennett on the wings. Surely he wont play Bennett at left back after finally realising he needs to buy a proper left back. Bennett better going forward too?

"Aston Villa's form on the road is certainly vulnerable, with only one win in their last six games away from home. If scorelines were to go against them this midweek, they could end up just one point above the drop zone by the time they kick off against bottom club Fulham on Saturday."

It's two away wins out of six. Can the BBC not research?

Not a fan of this line up. I dont understand why he changes the side so much. Especially away from home. Away isnt the problem. Wouldnt have a problem with this side at home. Should have stuck with his usual line up of 433 with El Ahmadi and Wiemann.

To me it looks like a 442 with Albrighton and Bennett on the wings. Surely he wont play Bennett at left back after finally realising he needs to buy a proper left back. Bennett better going forward too?

Agree.

Against baggies we played in that diamond formation, against Everton 5-3-2, against West Ham 4-3-3, today 4-4-2... Nice consistency Lambo!

He's certainly giving Ranieri a run for his money in the tinkerman stakes

Agree.

Bertrand has played left mid. My bets on him playing there in a 442

The looks like to me "we played well in second half on Saturday using 4-4-2, we'll do it again here" would much prefer the 4-4-3 for one of our away day specials. Albrighton is usually shite when starting games as well. We'll see..

Edited by supernova26