Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

18 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Just had my passport photos taken at sainsburys mere green (I had to wear my best black joggers in case "any of the locals" kicked off at me !). Not sure if it should be a wanted poster never mind for travel documentation !

Screenshot_20240320_140143_Gallery.jpg

I bet everything smells shit to you.

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

No disrespect but who looks at that photo of yourself and thinks 'I should post this in a public forum'?

None taken.

I guess i have a self deprocating sense of humour and also I suppose I was trying to imply that passport photos in general are now very strict in their guidelines. No smiling, no alterations, eyes clearly visible, mouth closed etc....I don't usually look like that 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, mottaloo said:

None taken.

I guess i have a self deprocating sense of humour and also I suppose I was trying to imply that passport photos in general are now very strict in their guidelines. No smiling, no alterations, eyes clearly visible, mouth closed etc....I don't usually look like that 🤣

I'm glad it wasn't taken in a bad way. I wouldn't post passport photos here tbh :D I'd be scared. We just did one for my kid who's 6 months old and he looks awful, and he's a baby! :D 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, rjw63 said:

I see you cropped out the Bollox on a Chain, thought you was a DVB ;)

Sadly not.... I had to hand my double bollox gong back to the chief of the North Birmingham Lulu tribe (Erdo-uku Pete Katanga) when I had my right knacker removed 8 years ago.

It also meant I couldn't drink in town mate - not even um bongo juice 😥

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Just had my passport photos taken at sainsburys mere green (I had to wear my best black joggers in case "any of the locals" kicked off at me !). Not sure if it should be a wanted poster never mind for travel documentation !

You'll be spending lots of time in the red line

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, mottaloo said:

I thought this was @tonyh29 first. This might not be a compliment...

• Haha 4

51 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

just how drunk were you when we met ? 

My first cup-final, so just a smidge

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Shame I had my thumb over the lens. :(

Ilkley Moor (wi' 'at, rather than baht 'at, it were reet blowy up there today). 

Screenshot_2024-03-22-16-13-21-22_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg

That at the Cow and Calf?

5 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

No, a bit further west, by the swastika stone

That was a regular walk for us before we moved to Cheshire. Last time we walked across from Dick Hudsons and took in the various sites, we got to the Cow just as a rock climber fell off the top and broke their leg. Horrible sound.

Rombald's being on the doorstep is one of the few things I miss from living in Riddlesden (that and Shimla Spice being on the door).

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Ilkley Moor (wi' 'at, rather than baht 'at, it were reet blowy up there today). 

Please check the site rules about grammar when posting, thanks.

😉

5 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Please check the site rules about grammar when posting, thanks.

Nowt wrong wi' dialect. 

Â