Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

9 minutes ago, Xela said:

Thats fantastic!

Loving the long hair in recent times :) 

I got bored with the #3 crop, and let it grow. Wasn't entirely convinced, and was going to get it cut, but the missus likes it, so ponytail here I come. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

For my party last week, I put together a big poster photomontage of pics taken across the last 70 (gulp) years. Some of them you'll have seen on here before. And the soundtrack has been in the musicians' thread. However, FWIW, here's the remastered, extended slideshow version... 

wow, that is one hell of a blast from the past

oeX9aCr.png

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Tegis said:

wow, that is one hell of a blast from the past

oeX9aCr.png

Inter Villan FC, WorldNet 96, Nottingham, 9 June 1996. 

On 04/02/2024 at 14:05, mjmooney said:

For my party last week, I put together a big poster photomontage of pics taken across the last 70 (gulp) years. Some of them you'll have seen on here before. And the soundtrack has been in the musicians' thread. However, FWIW, here's the remastered, extended slideshow version... 

Love it 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 04/02/2024 at 14:10, Xela said:

Thats fantastic!

Loving the long hair in recent times :) 

That's amazing. Brilliant stuff. I too like the longer hair. Happy belated birthday

EDIT i meant to say this to Mike - sorry

Edited by Hev
Realise i was wrong
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Hev said:

That's amazing. Brilliant stuff. I too like the longer hair. Happy belated birthday

EDIT i meant to say this to Mike - sorry

And I thought you meant MY long hair 😂

• Haha 1

Funny thing was, I did the full headshave routine in about 2009 - much to the approval of the VT Rogues' Gallery massive. It's been a no. 3 suedehead ever since (as you can see from the slideshow). Now this long hair experiment feels equally strange. 

13 minutes ago, MakemineVanilla said:

That's the guy! 💯

Do I take this to mean that you were a subscriber to the Villa fans mailing list in the 1990s? 

Edited by mjmooney

4 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Michael Ault. 

Who now posts three million pictures per day on Facebook of sweaty people salsa dancing 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 15/02/2024 at 11:11, MakemineVanilla said:

No, he worked near to where I did and we always exchanged Villa banter when we met.

I used to sel a certain fanzine outside the ground, Mikey would appear and spend twenty minutes talking my ear off.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I used to sel a certain fanzine outside the ground, Mikey would appear and spend twenty minutes talking my ear off.

Is that the programme mate?

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Yeah, I loved The Villa Bugle

:trollface:

Â