Best/Funniest Villa Football Chant/ Song Ever?

villa-revolution

On 1/13/2018 at 09:41, sidcow said:

If we're going for funny football chants in general the funniest I have ever heard was when Andy Goram was diagnosed with schizophrenia.  In his next game the opposition fans kept singing "2 Andy Gorams, there's only 2 Andy Gorams" etc

My Bolton-fan friend has this as his top choice too. Classic! :D

Away at Spurs a few years ago at the start of our spiral to relegation we were awful. Someone had gone in Jesus fancy dress and was leading from the front waiving his staff in the air. 

Fans got up a loud chant of "We need a miracle" was hilarious and spuds fans agreed. 

On 16/01/2018 at 19:34, turvontour said:

Don't hear the "Villa clap clap clap Villa clap clap clap" as much as we used to. Could always gurantee that when we won a corner.

Also "Claret and blue army" has become more infrequent.

All our songs which are not Holte Enders in the sky or Paul McGrath my Lord are more infrequent. 

Try singing anything else and people stare at you like you've just escaped from the lunatic asylum. 

Not really a chant, but I remember being at a game when Crouch was playing for us.

The Villa fans were chanting “Go on Rodney! Go on Rodney! Go on Rodney!”.

After that died down, a solitary voice shouted “Go on Dave!”.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Not really a chant, but I remember being at a game when Crouch was playing for us.

The Villa fans were chanting “Go on Rodney! Go on Rodney! Go on Rodney!”.

After that died down, a solitary voice shouted “Go on Dave!”.

• Like 1

At Man City quite a few years ago, around the time Michael Le Vell was embroiled in an underage sex scandal - "Kevin Webster is your dad, is your dad is your dad, Keeeevin Webster is your dad, he f***s children"

Â