Best/Funniest Villa Football Chant/ Song Ever?

villa-revolution

Pretty sure I remember this chant last season, after losing to Chelsea 8-0 and Spurs 4-0, Wigan then came and won 3-0 and we started chanting 'How shit must you be, you've only scored 3'. Don't think it lasted very long, most people had left and the ones still there were too depressed to even join in.

Another was Liverpool away, Marlon Harewood came on when 1-0 down and scored an overhead kick. We didn't have a proper chant for him at the time so when 'Du, du, du, Marlon F***ing Harewood' broke out it was pretty funny and continued through the rest of the game and outside the ground.

I liked the Ashley Young chant, Claret Ribbon when on a cup run, and the one for MON which started with 'When I was young, I had a dream..' 

A not so good one was the 'Eduardo' chant at Arsenal but everyone joined in purely because of how angry it was making the Arsenal fans. They actually got up off their seats and started throwing their arms around, very aggressive that for Gooners.

How does the Eduardo chant go?

The mauling of Matthew upson, brilliant.

Upson, takes it up the...

Went off injured in the end if I remember correctly.

Also, not exactly for the chant but for the sheer amount of people joining in, a couple of seasons ago when Benteke was sent off and terry wound us all up and went down injured, the whole ground minus Chelsea fans were singing the likes of let him die, you know what you are, what a ******. Never heard a ground so abusive to one person, even Steve Bruce!

Pretty sure I remember this chant last season, after losing to Chelsea 8-0 and Spurs 4-0, Wigan then came and won 3-0 and we started chanting 'How shit must you be, you've only scored 3'. Don't think it lasted very long, most people had left and the ones still there were too depressed to even join in.

Another was Liverpool away, Marlon Harewood came on when 1-0 down and scored an overhead kick. We didn't have a proper chant for him at the time so when 'Du, du, du, Marlon F***ing Harewood' broke out it was pretty funny and continued through the rest of the game and outside the ground.

I liked the Ashley Young chant, Claret Ribbon when on a cup run, and the one for MON which started with 'When I was young, I had a dream..' 

A not so good one was the 'Eduardo' chant at Arsenal but everyone joined in purely because of how angry it was making the Arsenal fans. They actually got up off their seats and started throwing their arms around, very aggressive that for Gooners.

How does the Eduardo chant go?

To the tune of Volare

Eduardo oooohoooh

Eduardo ooohoohoohooh

He had some silky skills

Now walks like Heather Mills

• Like 2

Best chant I've been involved with seeing as it's 3 weeks away, 10 minutes of my old man vs Chelsea in the semi final

15 - 20 minutes of **** the Albion at their place this season was brilliant too

Not sure what's better, good chants or chants that just keep going and going

• Like 1

Does anyone remember wigan away about 5-6 years ago?....they had a player with yellow boots on who was having a bit if a mare. Every time he had a shot and missed it would be....'hes got bananas, on his feet, hes got bananas on his feet' to the tune of 'hes got the whole world, in his hands'

Then the poor chap fell over and it was....'he must have slipped on a narna, slipped on a naaaarna'

when I was a youngster I used to think the chant claret blue army was.... don't worry don't worry don't worry

Because I'm an Oxford rocket polisher and originally found it quite hard to make out the Brummie accent, I used to think people were chanting "Holte Enders in disguise"...

"We're gonna beat you 5-4"

"We're gonna beat you 6-5"

"We're gonna beat you 7-6"

"We're gonna beat you 8-7"

"We're gonna beat you 9-8"

...against Chelsea. Painful, but great gallows humour

• Like 1

"Six foot two eyes of blue Sammy Morgan's after you" - sung to Bob Wilson by the Holte End. :)

"Francis, Francis, I'd walk a mile & a bit to rub your face in the sh*t oh Francis" when a black cat ran onto the pitch in front of the Holte. 

"Brian Little walks on water".

"The sun is shining for the claret & blue".

"The Villa, The Villa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la" instead of "The Vikings" from the Kirk Douglas film.    

"Bertie Mee said to Bill Shankley, have you heard of the North Bank Highbury? Shank said no I don't think so but I've heard of the Holte End Aggro".  

• Like 1

" Francisssss , super star , wears frilly knickers and a Playtex bra" Excellent.

That was a Georgie Best song, not Beelzebub

"The Villa, The Villa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la" instead of "The Vikings" from the Kirk Douglas film

Ah yes that was a good un

Â