Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics

maqroll

I am kinda loving this, Norway has done much worse than they expected. They think so highly of their skiers, it`s quite funny when literally everyone of them missed the medals now. At least the "safe" ones. Talking about scandal on TV and what not, lol. It`s great. It has gotten more and more primadonna style over the whole thing, what about concentrating on the sport and just the sport, not the medical, advertising and so forth? Gotta say I love it, they deserve it.

We had this in Australia during the summer Olympics. Our much hyped swimming team flopped and there was outrage in the media back home. It's pretty embarrassing really, you can't expect to win medals, it's the Olympics, anything can happen on the day. 

This boarder cross is intense! So unpredictable and seems pretty dangerous.

J to the J is on The Lovejoy sho-, sorry, Sunday Brunch now, she's awfully well spoken for a brizzle girl!

Nice line up as well, Helen Skelton, Warwick Davis, annndd...a pretty brunette lady I don't know.

This just in! JJ announces her intent to do Strictly! :D

Ah - she has the luck of the draw and is going to help cook the dessert with err...the other bloke. Bald one.

Edited by hogso

I am kinda loving this, Norway has done much worse than they expected. They think so highly of their skiers, it`s quite funny when literally everyone of them missed the medals now. At least the "safe" ones. Talking about scandal on TV and what not, lol. It`s great. It has gotten more and more primadonna style over the whole thing, what about concentrating on the sport and just the sport, not the medical, advertising and so forth? Gotta say I love it, they deserve it.

We had this in Australia during the summer Olympics. Our much hyped swimming team flopped and there was outrage in the media back home. It's pretty embarrassing really, you can't expect to win medals, it's the Olympics, anything can happen on the day. 

I agree. While it does look like the people who fix the skies(not sure what the term is in English) screwed up pretty bad. It seems like an obvious excuse but apparently it is very important. They can only blame themselves, that crew has gotten bigger and bigger and it ended up ruining it all, so it`s a good medicine for them. Their budget is also way bigger than a lot of other countries so the irony is extra tasty. And with the way they are talking about it seemed like they have the rights for the medals. Good for the sport at least, maybe they can actually try to invest some in football :)))

Nope.

Sour grapes from a norwegian is the best thing with us winning that. ;) Seriously, no, she's not. Yet. :P But that was amazing, even you, our baby brothers, have to admit that.

Lol, first of all I very much don`t care about it, as I find it painfully boring. But it`s hard to ignore over here, that is for sure. And we have been winning literally every race in the last 4 years, specially the girls. But it was a great feat, that I agree with. And why are we your baby brothers, literally nothing is better over there, except around the border where you have have quality food, and cheaper. Besides, I am already a bit swedish since my grandma is from there so I visit often. 

Just a bit of banter, mate. :)

But another gold today. :D And with quite some margin. I start to wonder if the norwegian skiers have felt sorry for us in the last 20 years and want us to win a few things. :P Love it, anyway.

The norwegian doping aren't working anymore :detect:

In finnish sport forums there's been suspicion that they'd found out or heard that substances they've used could be tested for.

Given that finns were caught by new testing methods in 2001, I think above mentioned is possible.

The norwegian doping aren't working anymore :detect:

In finnish sport forums there's been suspicion that they'd found out or heard that substances they've used could be tested for.

Given that finns were caught by new testing methods in 2001, I think above mentioned is possible.

I seriously doubt that. Would be hilarious but they are pretty determined on what they do, and I doubt they could cultivate such surroundings and keep it quiet that fast. Glad Sweden won today at least, northug is a tit