Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics

maqroll

I bought my girls new skateboards for christmas....now they want bloody snowboards! And we live in bloody Cornwall....we don't get much snow!

You owe me Jones!

Worth it though ;)

Get them on it. When I'm back I'm going to do as much coaching the kids as I can :-)

They replayed the moment when you saw your parents on the beeb a couple of times. It was so sweet! In addition you've nailed it in front of the camera every time so you have secured your status as media darling!

Kind of makes me want to try snowboarding but I've been skiing twice and I was bloody awful both times. I was so bad that a Canadian woman zoomed up next to me on like my 150th tumble down one of the tamest slopes and delivered the backhanded compliment of "boy, you are the most committed man on the mountain!" I don't think the snow and I get along.

So tired and hanging. I seriously have no idea what has happened in the last 24 hours. I was thinking earlier...what if I had won the gold.

Christ!

Still I'm sure once another medal is won the media will forget about me :-)

So have you managed to get any sleep yet then?

No you love villa for life. If anything I'm like a loveable puppy you bought for Christmas!

A puppy is for life, not just for christmas

2 puppies always being better than 1 though .... :P

4 puppies always being better than 2 as well ... :P

A single kitten is always better than any amount of puppies also. Unless you need to light a fire, in that case puppies are better.

Edited by hogso

I bought my girls new skateboards for christmas....now they want bloody snowboards! And we live in bloody Cornwall....we don't get much snow!

You owe me Jones!

Worth it though ;)

Get them on it. When I'm back I'm going to do as much coaching the kids as I can :-)

Something tells me you'll be a great success at it.

So tired and hanging. I seriously have no idea what has happened in the last 24 hours. I was thinking earlier...what if I had won the gold.

Christ!

Still I'm sure once another medal is won the media will forget about me :-)

So have you managed to get any sleep yet then?

No you love villa for life. If anything I'm like a loveable puppy you bought for Christmas!

A puppy is for life, not just for christmas

2 puppies always being better than 1 though .... :P

4 puppies always being better than 2 as well ... :P

A single kitten is always better than any amount of puppies also. Unless you need to light a fire, in that case puppies are better.

I disagree, kittens burn much easier and give out better heat.

I am warming my hands now.

Was out all day yesterday but heard this on news and tv - can I just belatedly add my congratulations Jenny.  Well done.  If only Villa were half as good as you!!! :cheers:

Well technically speaking a film was loosely based around my life already. Not that I see any royalties or anything!

I want a new one, based on your achievements... definitely with Sophia.

All royalties to you, I will direct it.

Villatalk will feature.

I don't enjoy being interviewed to be honest. But I can't avoid it. I wish I had done some media training when I was younger its so easy to make a fool out of yourself!

Looked and sounded a natural tbh. Have you practised yer curtsey styley for the palace?