Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics

maqroll

Morning after. Do you have the remotest idea what you have done? Slopestyling has landed (pun intended) well and truly in the UK and its all thanks to you. If you never strap on that board again, you will go down in British Olympic history as the first athlete from these shores to win a medal...A MEDAL FFS...on snow. Awesome Jones.

Your parents must be the proudest people in the country right now. .

I think we can all agree that the world will be a poorer place if Jones never straps on again.

I'm sure there are a few on here who would get a kick out of Jenny with a strap on.

And one notable former Villan.

Morning after. Do you have the remotest idea what you have done? Slopestyling has landed (pun intended) well and truly in the UK and its all thanks to you. If you never strap on that board again, you will go down in British Olympic history as the first athlete from these shores to win a medal...A MEDAL FFS...on snow. Awesome Jones.

Your parents must be the proudest people in the country right now. .

I think we can all agree that the world will be a poorer place if Jones never straps on again.

I'm sure there are a few on here who would get a kick out of Jenny with a strap on.

X5yu08W.jpg

So tired and hanging. I seriously have no idea what has happened in the last 24 hours. I was thinking earlier...what if I had won the gold.

Christ!

Still I'm sure once another medal is won the media will forget about me :-)

• Like 2

Everybody at work this morning talking about Jenny Jones and slopestyling. She's the most famous woman in the UK today.

Well done Jenny and take advantage of all the opportunities that present themselves, this is a once in a lifetime chance to build on that medal with a career in TV (should that be what u want).

So tired and hanging. I seriously have no idea what has happened in the last 24 hours. I was thinking earlier...what if I had won the gold.

Christ!

We all like you more than Villa.

Christ!

We all like you more than Villa.

Riccardo?

Christ!

Well until then enjoy being the Golden Girl for Team GB

Christ!

So have you managed to get any sleep yet then?

No you love villa for life. If anything I'm like a loveable puppy you bought for Christmas!

A puppy is for life, not just for christmas

Edited by leemond2008

Christ!

No you love villa for life. If anything I'm like a loveable puppy you bought for Christmas!

2 puppies always being better than 1 though .... :P

• Like 1

Christ!

2 puppies always being better than 1 though .... :P

4 puppies always being better than 2 as well ... :P

Gold, silver, bronze, doesn't matter. You've won an Olympic medal, and that's an incredible achievement. Well done.

• Like 1