Three sportsmen you hate.

OutByEaster?

Go on, have a bit of a rant.

For me:

• Sebastian Vettel - for not being a fully developed human being.
  • Jack Wilshere - for believing himself to be a hard man
  • Rio Ferdinand - for feeling the need to share his wisdom with us on a variety of subjects he clearly knows nothing about.

Who for you?

From 3 different sports so it doesn't become a thread about hated footballers.

Paul Scholes - probably an unpopular choice but I hated him throughout his career for reasons I can't quite put my finger on. Wilshere is lucky not to take this position in my list.

Ricky Ponting - mardy and a terrible loser, the Gary Pratt run out being one of my favourite sporting moments. Cracking player though.

Raga Nadal - again a great player but I just don't like him... I'm firmly in Team Federer

Every single one of the england cricket team seem like absolute arrogant toffee-nosed tossers.

El hadji diouf - has their ever been a bigger scumbag in football then this guy?!

Carl Froch - I admire and respect the guy immensely but he is the most arrogant word removed of a guy in sport.

Every single one of the england cricket team seem like absolute arrogant toffee-nosed tossers.

El hadji diouf - has their ever been a bigger scumbag in football then this guy?!

Carl Froch - I admire and respect the guy immensely for his achievments in the ring but he is the most arrogant word removed of a guy in sport

Vettel - always strikes me as an utter word removed - always will do. Most F1 drivers have a bit of the word removed about them as do a lot of sports people I guess. But just drives me nuts, also the **** jammiest driver to get the car he has. Not disputing talent, I just generally **** hate him. Probably mostly irrational, but then hate is an irrational emotion so that's a bit tautological i guess.

Niall Quinn - IT'S **** GUZAN NOT GUZMAN YOU **** **** MORON. 

Ronaldo - that face all the time needs smacking. 

edit: forgot the usual collection of g neville, a cole, s gerrard, j terry and j carragher. Very odious bunch those lot too. They carried the torch for quite a while in the hated lot so it appears they've given up the crown over time.

Edited by Rodders

long, long list of footballers, terry probably on the top

agree about froch and khan would also add david haye, who the worst thing for me is 5/6 years a go he was a really nice bloke, now in the pre fight interviews he's an absolute bell end

peyton manning for a reason I cant explain

so yeah, terry, haye, manning

Fernando Alonso

Martin Allen

Ben Ainslie

All arrogant, annoying and total cocks. That is all lol.

Lois Suarez

Michael Schumacher

Ronda Rousey

Mostly I just dont like sports people who dont seem to realise how lucky they are.

Would a smile kill any of you?

Suarez is always smiling lol.... I wouldn't be smiling if I had teeth like that!

Â