Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

BOF

I agree with most that this will very likely be another defeat, although we get better results away from VP Liverpool are very strong at home almost Man City-esque in fact and with the usual favorable decisions going their way getting any kind of result would be a huge bonus.

Also we will be likely bedding in the two new guys which may just create a crack or two which they may exploit... especially as one of those is defensive so we will have possibly a new back four..again! Thats If he starts the new guy of course.

I do think all the disruption with injuries back there have hampered us all season as a settled back four is normally a stronger back four as we all know. So that could just be the chink in our armour which someone like Suarez will likely exploit.

On the other hand we did cause them loads of problems last year up there so they may be a little jittery too which is the one thing we could exploit so you never know.

Would be delighted with a point but also very surprised with one.

---------------------Guzan-----------------------

Lowton-----Vlaar--------Clark------Bertrand

------------------Westwood---------------------

KEA----------------------------------------Delph

--------------------Bacuna----------------------

-----------Benteke----Agbonlahor------------

Sort of the way we played the second half against Arsenal,

Bacuna gives us a link to the front two when we've got the ball and stops Gerrard building play from deep for them when they have it.

The right sided midfield position is difficult - Bacuna would probably be best there, but he's the nearest we've got to an attacking midfielder at the moment - you cold play Albrighton there, but I think that might be a little too bold away at Anfield.

If you replaced Westwood and KEA with two good players in that line up, I actually think we'd be a reasonable side.

Anyways - their front two will tear us to bits: a 5-1 Liverpool win.

---------------------Guzman-----------------------

Lowton-----Vlaar--------Clark------Bertrand

------------------Westwood---------------------

Bacuna----------------------------------------Delph

--------------------adbongalor----------------------

-----------Benteke----Holt----------

Edited by Electric Avenue

It's ridiculous really that if this was at home we would have no chance, but we may get something up at Anfield.

Is that ridiculous ?  Doesn't it mean that you are saying almost exactly the same thing about Liverpool ? ;)

I have absolutely no idea why I feel optimistic about this one but I fancy a 2-1 villa win with Benteke amongst the goals for villa.

Hard to describe but yeah I have that weird feeling too. Insanity ? Dementia ?

Both!

Think we’ll lose but hopefully put in a performance and make an effort.

• Like 1