Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

BOF

Liverpool aren't all that

Maybe not in recent years, but Suarez is the real deal and I really can't see him not punishing us.

Suarez is the real deal if he can do this all season without biting/being racist/getting injured/all the above. If they come 5th ( what a dilemma, who do I want more to fail the bindippers or manure) expect crocodile tears and a transfer to his 'dream' club of someone who is foreign and got lots of money.

Prediction: Liverpool 4 Villa 1 with Suarez bagging 2 goals.

Lambert to start defensive with 8 behind the ball and 2 up front playing long balls forward in the hope that the 2 strikers make something out of nothing.

Wait to we go 3 down then push a few more players forward and pump some balls into the box and we'll get a consolation goal before Liverpool restore their 3 goal margin at the end.

We now have the "ABH"* attack

ABH vs SAS

*think about it.

Could also call it GBH depending what mood you're in

I prefer GBH.

Gabby - Benteke - Holt

It's got Oomph.

Not tricky like SAS but it has power. Hope all three start. Holt has to start ahead of Weimann.

I fear a hammering but take hope in the fact that we've only conceded more than 2 goals once this season - nobody in the league can best that - suggesting the capitulation of the last few years is a thing of the past

Edited by P3te

We are 14/1 to win this with bet365. Mental odds and surely worth a few quid ? If Bertrand and Holt start I'm not sure I can call this as I've no idea what impact they will have personally or on other team members. Having played football, I know you normally get a bounce when new players come in as everyone tries that bit harder to impress.

We are 14/1 to win this with bet365. Mental odds and surely worth a few quid ? If Bertrand and Holt start I'm not sure I can call this as I've no idea what impact they will have personally or on other team members. Having played football, I know you normally get a bounce when new players come in as everyone tries that bit harder to impress.

same on skybet, 6/1 the draw too