Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

BOF

If Gabby is off.. surely Marc Albrighton should come on and not Holt? Like with like. Holt will change the whole way we play.

As the 2nd half pans out we're going to go longer and longer, Holt will have some chance of getting the ball and keeping it. Marc... not so much.

Where did 3 mins come from?

2 goals, general stoppages, Gabby visiting the supporters...

I dont rate Sylla very highly but I think we should put him on instead of KEA from the start of the second.

Really, KEA has been excellent I think - one of our strengths has been the partenerships down the flanks - Bacuna and KEA down the right and Delph and Bertrand dow the left. I wouldn't break that up at all.

If we're desperate to get Sylla on, maybe for Westwood? 

I'd leave it as it is.

If Gabby has to come off, then there's a big question on how we want to approach the rest of the game - it'd be interesting to see who we'd bring on. Hopefully he's okay.

Westwood has been excellent first half, as have all the midfield

• Like 1

If Gabby is off.. surely Marc Albrighton should come on and not Holt? Like with like. Holt will change the whole way we play.

As the 2nd half pans out we're going to go longer and longer, Holt will have some chance of getting the ball and keeping it. Marc... not so much.

Yeah thats fine. Holt will come on for Wiemann if we need to hoof. I dont see why we should change when were causing so many problems. I hope we dont sit back on Suarez will punish us.

We NEED to get the next goal now. If they score, especially early into the second half, then no doubt they'll remember how they've been playing this season and the floodgates will open, and I really can't see us keeping Suarez quiet. More of the same though in the second half, please. That was pretty tremendous...