Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

BOF

Didn't see that coming...fantastic first half until the end, maybe the best I've seen us play this season. Totally bossed them all over the pitch. 

But I can't help but think we are going to be punished in the second half.

We may see Holt on for Gabby straight away, too.

It was a nice move for the goal - I can't fault the lads for conceding it. 

Great half though; excellent endeavour from the lads and hopefully we'll keep up the energy levels in the 2nd half. 

Apart from giving the most dangerous player in the world all the time and space that he wants in one of the most dangerous places on the pitch.

I think Bertrand just gives us balance. We don't have LMs and CBs running to cover him and his awful positioning all the time

i agree although it seems amazing that just a more competent left back would make us perform so much better.

Delph has been immense so has Bacuna and our forwards

I dont rate Sylla very highly but I think we should put him on instead of KEA from the start of the second.

Really, KEA has been excellent I think - one of our strengths has been the partenerships down the flanks - Bacuna and KEA down the right and Delph and Bertrand dow the left. I wouldn't break that up at all.

If we're desperate to get Sylla on, maybe for Westwood? 

I'd leave it as it is.

If Gabby has to come off, then there's a big question on how we want to approach the rest of the game - it'd be interesting to see who we'd bring on. Hopefully he's okay.

• Like 4

Would have been nice to go in with a two goal cushion, I can only see one result now as we tire.

Still, can't fault the lads for the effort. We deserve something out of this game but the jammy scousers will probably get a few gifts from the ref at some point in the second half.