Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

We need another left back again

We can't afford to keep replacing Lamberts shit buys

He needs to find a decent one or get a decent loan in while he looks

Maybe rose from spurs

We do need a new LB, but at least we'd be able to shift Luna on if need be as he's be on low wages and cost very little to buy, so there'll be a taker for him somewhere.

Great to be winning. Don't really deserve to be. Our ball retention is embarrassing. Really struggling to move it about and just keep it. 

Can't see us keeping a clean sheet here. Need to go get another. Smash and grab. 

We need a benteke type player in the midfield. Someone who can maintain possession and body off a few players. We cannot maintain possession anywhere on the pitch. I think we need Sylla to come in hopefully add some size to the midfield.

45 mins without conceding a goal, shocker

I'll take that. Get through this game and get a couple of experienced/better players in. Vlaar and Benteke have helped but our midfield is so crap we will struggle until we get a DM and an attacking midfielder in.

we lack a presence in midfield. Westwood is not good enough. Delph is only reasonably okay. Hasnt really done much at all. Bacuna been the best of the lot in midfield.

Wiemann is poor. Again feels like were playing with 10 or 9 men sometimes. Just does nothing.

I would revert to a 442. Play Albrighton on the wing with Bacuna on the other. Gabby upto with Benteke.

Awful conditions aren't helping too much. Defending much better with Vlaar in the side. Looking good on the counter. Weimann was appalling.

Weimann made one fantastic run which Bacuna screwed up the cross.

• Like 2

We've had a fair bit of luck today. The bad touch by Cattermole to let Gabby in, the ref not giving a pen when Ki stayed on his feet, some bad finishing by Blunderland and Benteke turning his back on a shot but luckily getting something on it to deflect it wide. Just hope it continues!

Nice to see Delph has been teaching Bacuna the art of playing centre mid too.

People might whinge about possession but Guzan hasn't really been tested and we've had the best chances in my opinion.

I think we can at least score another in this game.

Wind against us the 2nd half though, we'll see how it goes. Fingers crossed.

• Like 3