Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

StefanAVFC

We're gonna get torn to pieces. We couldn't break down Crystal Palace and couldn't shut them out, so I fear that Swansea will have a field day. Lambert should really be playing for his job now. 2-0 Swansea. I don't often predict losses but, after today, I can't imagine anything else.

Get passed off the park, 3-0 defeat. Bony to bag a brace and Routledge to add another deep into added time at the end of the match.

Guzan, Lowton, Clark, Herd, Luna, Westwood, Bacuna, Delph, Gabby, Tonev and Helenius, 4-2-3-1.

Edited by Avflife

My birthday today. We will beat Swansea somehow then f it up against sheffield

Mine too!

I'd take losing to Sheffield United if that meant beating Swansea to be honest.

Edited by Isa

My birthday today. We will beat Swansea somehow then f it up against sheffield

Mine too!

I'd take losing to Sheffield United if that meant beating Swansea to be honest.

Swansea will pass & move us into submission. We need to play a team with some fight.

Guzan

Lowton Clark baker Luna

Kea Sylla delph

Gardener

Gabby Albrighton

Edited by dakid007

Guzan

Lowton                Clarke                  Baker               Luna

Westwood               Sylla             Delph

Weiman                            Agbonlahor

Kozak

With exception of Benteke eventually coming in for Kozak and Vlaar for Baker, I think our best bet is to give this team and formation a decent run of games to put it together and show they really are the team who we thought they were towards the end of last season.

Guzan

Lowton Clarke Baker Luna

Westwood Sylla Delph

Weiman Agbonlahor

Kozak

With exception of Benteke eventually coming in for Kozak and Vlaar for Baker, I think our best bet is to give this team and formation a decent run of games to put it together and show they really are the team who we thought they were towards the end of last season.

Please tell me Weiman is a different player to Weimann ??? :o

Edited by myko

Guzan

Lowton Clarke Baker Luna

Westwood Sylla Delph

Weiman Agbonlahor

Kozak

Please tell me Weiman is a different player to Weimann ??? :o

Woops have I written the formation out funny :) ? It was meant to read how we mostly lined up during our decent run in the second half of last season. As for your edit, that's just me spelling Weimann's name wrong, I'm afraid.

Under pressure from people who worry about such things, Randy Lerner flies in for the game

Culverhouse hugs Jon Fear, just before taking his seat in the dug out.

2-0 Villa (Clark, Lowton)

Lots of hugging with the manager on the touchline and quotes from players that they did it for the gaffer.

After the game Paul Lambert announces that he is bringing in Dean Windass on a short term contract to give us extra quality up front.

Laudrup sacked and Lambert installed as favourite to succeed him.

• Like 2