Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

StefanAVFC

We have so many shite players it's embarrasing. Weimann at least is having a decent game, Gabby took his chance. The rest are awful. Luna and Tonev must be one of the worst left-sides we've ever had, they're both a shambes. Westwood as well is having a shocker. Lucky to be drawing, we'd better show something else second half. I'd pull Tonev off, put Gabby left and bring Kozak on up front with Weimann. 

Problem is, you are not going to outpress Swansea but it's been pretty effective against their defence. Gabby is forcing them into mistakes and we actually created some chances from it. We defended pretty well for the most part but a lapse from both full backs let Swansea into the match who created little (outside de Guzman and Davies).

Westwood is guilty of hitting the ball long at every opportunity, Bacuna has looked solid at both ends, tbh. Confidence is a big issue having lost so many games on the bounce and now conceding again. Lambert will need to pick the team up once again. Get the mistakes out the system and force Swansea onto the backfoot by pressuring them.

This is pretty dire, surley we got something more than this?

I don't think we have. Just pray for a counter attacking goal and hope Swansea don't continue to dominate the game.

Pretty shameful of thats the case. We seem to rely on other teams misstakes rather than our own skill.

Sneak another goal gabby

27% at home. Wow.

Its not even counter attack. Its just shit.

We need to go back to 3 in the CM as we dont have two good CM's to be able to play this formation. Get Sylla on and take off Tonev who has done nothing.

We score and goal, and we are on the front foot/ What do we do? Drop midfield and defense 30 yards from goal, and just let them have the ball.

It was only a matter of time before they score, and I expect the same goes for the second half.

Lowton has showed me once again why Herd should of played in his place. Poor defender, and Luna is no better.

To be fair Lambert looks pissed off!

well he is the one who signed 15 players of which 11 are complete and utter shite. He is to blame, his style of football is outdated and he should go sooner rather than later. He is a lower league manager not a prem manager. Another game with less than 30% possesion. Lambert is tactically incompetent and a total liabilty. Id love to know what lambert and that prick culverhouse think they are doing.

• Like 3