The R word

villanwesty88

This is surely mirroring the McLeish season.

Plodding along in mid table not doing much, then we lost Bent at injury at Wigan who was our main source of goals and we barely won another game.

If that season had been two games longer we'd have gone down, luckily we just about have a big enough buffer. Think the same will happen again.

It has been a mirror of the McLeish season for a good while now. 

Paul-Lambert-as-Norwich-C-008.jpg

"Wow, it's just like looking in a mirror"

This is surely mirroring the McLeish season.

Plodding along in mid table not doing much, then we lost Bent at injury at Wigan who was our main source of goals and we barely won another game.

If that season had been two games longer we'd have gone down, luckily we just about have a big enough buffer. Think the same will happen again.

It has been a mirror of the McLeish season for a good while now. 

Paul-Lambert-as-Norwich-C-008.jpg

"Wow, it's just like looking in a mirror"

I have to resort to 'eeny, meeny, miny, moe' just to choose between them nowadays.

Get behind the lads - plain and simple.

Always do, alot of people don't though, hence our poor form at home.

1-0 up against Stoke and people started moaning and the atmosphere was non-existant. Complete contrast to the Chelsea game.

Rubbish. You think its the fans fault we set a new club record for home defeats?

No, I didn't say that (putting a question mark at the end of sentence doesn't make it ok to imply people said that either), but we certainly don't help.

You said.

alot of people don't though, hence our poor form at home.

Always do, alot of people don't though, hence our poor form at home.

1-0 up against Stoke and people started moaning and the atmosphere was non-existant. Complete contrast to the Chelsea game.

Rubbish. You think its the fans fault we set a new club record for home defeats?

No, I didn't say that (putting a question mark at the end of sentence doesn't make it ok to imply people said that either), but we certainly don't help.

You said.

I didn't say it lead to ten home defeats, you implied that.

What I am saying is, when fans are booing and swearing at a player after 5 mins because of a misplaced pass or such like, it knocks his confidence and therefore they won't take any chances after that and play it safe.

That affects form.

Always do, alot of people don't though, hence our poor form at home.<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

You said.<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

I didn't say it lead to ten home defeats, you implied that.<br />

<br />

What I am saying is, when fans are booing and swearing at a player after 5 mins because of a misplaced pass or such like, it knocks his confidence and therefore they won't take any chances after that and play it safe.<br />

<br />

That affects form.

<br />

<br />

I've got no sympathy with them at all. Their form has been horrendous home and away in 2014. I'm not one for booing but these players should get on with the job in hand instead of listening to the crowd. Most of them are not doing the basics right for a professional footballer. That goes for the manager and coaches as well.

Palace winning.

Palace secured their Premiership status last weekend. It's a case of focusing on the others around us now - WBA, Norwich, Swansea, Fulham, Cardiff. (If Sunderland lose tonight I think they are gone)

We really need to take control of the situation and aim for at least 3 points from our next 3 games. Anything less and it could be a bit dicey come the Spurs game. Can still see Sunderland, Cardiff and Norwich going down but don't want to be involved in a relegation battle on the last day of the season.

Palace winning.

Palace secured their Premiership status last weekend. It's a case of focusing on the others around us now - WBA, Norwich, Swansea, Fulham, Cardiff. (If Sunderland lose tonight I think they are gone)

True, however just kinda reiterating what a pathetic situation we are in. If we go down we have no one to blame but ourselves!