The R word

villanwesty88

It's our time.

Four years battling against it. We deserve relegation.

There is nothing about the club that is top division status.

Speak for yourself. You might think we deserve relegation but I don't.

What about out football club is 'Premier League' class?

The fans that turn up week after week for starters.

It's our time.

So that's for starters. OK. Anything else - particularly something about the club rather than the one thing that the club doesn't have control of?

Edited by Pilchard

I don't really understand why people don't think Norwich can beat Arsenal at home, particularly if they're massively up for it on the last day of the season. Arsenal are almost the perfect team to roll over on this occasion. 

Just watching them go down 1-0 to Wigan, I'm inclined to agree. They are as clueless as we are at the moment

I can't see us staying up on the points we have now. I also can't see us losing our next 5 games as that would then be 9 defeats on the bounce.

We'll pick up another 2 - 4 points and that will see us safe. A draw against either Saints or Swansea and a win or draw against Hull. With our superior goal difference I also think 35 points would be enough.

Lerner/Lambert/Faulkner should be hanging their heads in shame that with a handful of games to go we are having to go through this again.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 3

Stadium, facilities, infrastructure.

This is a PL club being run like a Championship one.

Spot on.

The staduim is pushing it - I don't think the North Stand has had a lick of paint or even a proper clean in all the years Randy has been here - if they can't organise that - you can see why they don't find recruiting managers easy..

Stadium, facilities, infrastructure.

This is a PL club being run like a Championship one.

Exactly. But I look at Leeds, Sheff Wed and Forest.. and its a frightening thought, but we could become like that if something isn't done.

Club is poorly managed, poorly run and the players aren't good enough. Its extremely worrying. 

Don't think we'll win another game this season, no Benteke means very little chance of scoring many goals in the run in so need to hope the defence can scramble a clean sheet and we can get a 0-0 or even a 1-1 in the run in.

Think it will be similar to McLiesh after the world seemed to end by losing to Bolton- we'll scramble two draws and survive.

36 points will still be a wretched points tally and Lambert needs to go as I can't see him addressing the chronic lack of creativity in the summer with good enough players.

gone from 33-1 to 20-1 to go down.

Think those odds are generous - based points accrued - not on how likely we are to get any more !

It's because of Norwich's run in. Had it not been so tough we'd be finished. I do see us finishing 17th though.

It's our time.

The owners deserve relegation.

People are so short-sighted Norwich highly unlikely to lose their last four games. The accumulated odds of this happening would be something like 6-1. Yes, that's right, a 1 in 6 chance of them losing all their matches. Even if Norwich do lose all their remaining matches there are other teams that need to be taken into account now!

We are woeful at the moment and don't seem to have a goal in us. We need to play like nutters in the last few matches to get the points we need. To be fair we usually do this when we need a result under Lambert.

• Like 1

It's our time.

Bollocks.

**** the owners. **** the manager too, and the players. The fans are the club and they've done nothing to deserve this.

• Like 1

It's our time.

Bollocks.

**** the owners. **** the manager too, and the players. The fans are the club and they've done nothing to deserve this.

Yep.

It's our time.

Bollocks.

**** too right!! Still can't believe the people who tried to blame the fans while defending Lerner and Lambert earlier in the season. **** shocking.