Merry Chrimstas!

Dodgyknees

I just put my christmas sentiment in the Rogue's Gallery...sorry about that.

EDIT - And yes VA, it's all I'll ever put in the Rogue's Gallery before you start.

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 3

Meh...it's all a crock of shit if you ask me, give me my dinner and let me get back home to spend it in isolation.

I agree with the earlier post saying that they can't open presents in front of people, even when I get **** amazing presents I'm still a bit "oh cheers, thanks for that" I've never been the sort of person to drop to my knees and shed a single tear before declaring my undying love for both the present and the buyer of the present.

Having said that its probably because I could have bought myself that amazing present for half the price that I have spent on the overall cost of this horrible ****** holiday, every year you are forced to part with hundreds of pounds that you can ill afford but that doesn't bother anyone, as long as you skint yourself out by buying an amalgamation of absolute **** rubbish that people actually have no interest in then they are happy.

I recon out of everything I have been forced to buy this year the only two people who will appreciate their presents is me dad (Alex fergusons book) and a bird at work who I have bought a book for as well, the rest of them feel like hollow meaningless stuff that is obviously showing the buyer going through the motions.

I don't really want or expect anything off anyone else but everyone else seems to expect or want stuff from me, **** em that's what I say.

Give me my dinner and **** me off back home.

Merry Xmas you swines...oh and DHUTWU if you get the chance

Hope someone bought you a new * key for your laptop, I think you'll ****ing need it!

Men of few words!

Jen will you give a shout out to VT in the Winter Olympics?  :wub:

Of course not, she pretends she doesn't know us in the real world. Like when she doesn't answer questions on twitter or wherever about VT

Â