Merry Chrimstas!

Dodgyknees

It's Ok not everyone can speak the language of Zlatan.

Du behöver inte be om ursäkt jag är ingen snygg svensk blond tjej med stora rattar  :)

Ah, good old Google :thumb:

Good for you. Good search engine that ;):P

Do you seriously buy things for Christmas to your co-workers? If I would have to do that then you would have seen a rant.

Merry Christmas Leemond and Vters.

Nah there is just one girl at work that I buy for and I don't actually mind paying money for a decent present for her, it's the rest of the words removed

Do you seriously buy things for Christmas to your co-workers? If I would have to do that then you would have seen a rant.

Merry Christmas Leemond and Vters.

Nah there is just one girl at work that I buy for and I don't actually mind paying money for a decent present for her, it's the rest of the words removed

Ok then I leave this to Rob  :detect:

• Like 1

I don't know, man. Mayybe I'm slightly under the influence of Johnny J, but while I try to be cynical about it all, I'm happy just to go '**** it' and go with it. I mean, I like the good will people have, I like the smiles on peoples' faces, I like having family around and kids running about, hyper as **** on Quality Street and playing with Lego. I like that people forget about money and realise the important shit in life, and I like just how **** fun it all is.

I just wish it was like this more often. It shouldn't be once a year that we feel like this.

The very fact that it takes a **** load of money and presents to achieve this once a year tells you all you need to know about people and Christmas in general. Edited by leemond2008

Sent this to a friend in Sweden

WP_20131205_001.jpg

WP_20131205_002.jpg

She said its the best Christmas card she's ever had. Not sarcastic either!

DHUTWU

Happy Christmas all :)

If Christmas can break down CED, surely it can break Leemond down? :D

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

Meh...it's all a crock of shit if you ask me, give me my dinner and let me get back home to spend it in isolation.

I agree with the earlier post saying that they can't open presents in front of people, even when I get **** amazing presents I'm still a bit "oh cheers, thanks for that" I've never been the sort of person to drop to my knees and shed a single tear before declaring my undying love for both the present and the buyer of the present.

Having said that its probably because I could have bought myself that amazing present for half the price that I have spent on the overall cost of this horrible ****** holiday, every year you are forced to part with hundreds of pounds that you can ill afford but that doesn't bother anyone, as long as you skint yourself out by buying an amalgamation of absolute **** rubbish that people actually have no interest in then they are happy.

I recon out of everything I have been forced to buy this year the only two people who will appreciate their presents is me dad (Alex fergusons book) and a bird at work who I have bought a book for as well, the rest of them feel like hollow meaningless stuff that is obviously showing the buyer going through the motions.

I don't really want or expect anything off anyone else but everyone else seems to expect or want stuff from me, **** em that's what I say.

Give me my dinner and **** me off back home.

Merry Xmas you swines...oh and DHUTWU if you get the chance

Dude i offer you a hug. The rage is not good!

Â