Merry Chrimstas!

Dodgyknees

I can't be arsed to go through the previous posts,
I despise what the world has made us, we are nothing but **** animals the **** lot of us

On that note I am gunna **** off to my pit and sleep until this festive season has **** past

And this has been one of the better years, I just prey that you all remember that if you have had a shit 2013 then 2014 ain't gunna be no better

Sounds like you've seen some sights like I have this Christmas, what exactly's been so bad if you don't mind me asking?

I particularly relate to 

we are nothing but **** animals the **** lot of us

Seen some very silly behaviour on my rounds working security in the city centre this year.

Some people get very carried away and do something they regret where as some opportunistic idiots take advantage of the festive period.

Bit of a downer talking about this I'm aware but I've held off until Christmas Day was over :D

With my family in Jamaica and Ireland for the festive period (Can't complain as it was my gift to them haha) and that I've worked 65 hours in the last three days (Technically four I suppose now it's Boxing Day) I'm really in need of a Villa win later today :flag:

Edited by 8pints

I got cooking things - spice rack (with spices), knife set inc. the block thing to put them in, a wok, roasting tins, a bunch of other stuff, pretty cool actually man, I didn't have any of them and needed it so I can do a proper roast dinner and entertain a bit.

Odd how mother could have misheard 'Playstation Four' so terribly, though.

• Like 2

I got cooking things - spice rack (with spices), knife set inc. the block thing to put them in, a wok, roasting tins, a bunch of other stuff, pretty cool actually man, I didn't have any of them and needed it so I can do a proper roast dinner and entertain a bit.

Odd how mother could have misheard 'Playstation Four' so terribly, though.

Gaystation store?

• Like 1

So you work in the city centre? Shouldn't be too hard to spot you...

Haha I work all over the place.

Apparently he spies on me in the Holte Suite - I'll be looking out for you, 6 and a half pints

;)

• Like 1

I'll be looking out for you, 6 and a half pints

:D As I will for you once more.

The way we're playing and the results etc this is the most exciting part of going to the villa for me now haha.

Â