What you eatin' there then?

chrisp65

On 17/02/2016 at 16:01, Rugeley Villa said:

went to this awesome cafe in lovely rednal and they do cracking food. i had the super breakfest of 4 sausages,4 bacon,3 eggs,2 black pudding,2 hash browns,beans,mushrooms,2 fried bread and 5 rounds of toast. nailed all of it apart from 1 round of toast,and its fair to say i was stuffed. no dinner for me tonight.

Where? I'm a rednal lad! Where I grew up! Not rednal cafe on bristol rd though?!

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

spoons breakfest(although shit) washed down with 3 bottles of sol, as its 3 bottles for a fiver.

There is a reason why Sol is three bottles for a fiver. Tastes like Dettol 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

spoons breakfest(although shit) washed down with 3 bottles of sol, as its 3 bottles for a fiver.

I also had a spoons breakfast this morning, a couple of pints then home to sleep for a couple of hours. Sorted me right out.

I'm not a fan of any of those lagers that need a slice of lemon/lime in the top! 

Might be refreshing on a Mexican beach, but not in a backstreet boozer in Oldbury! 

Toasties! Love them to be honest but hate cleaning the bloody toastie maker afterwards. Had a ham and cheese one tonight but do like to put some Branston pickle in sometimes as well. Have to let it cool though otherwise it can strip the skin off your lips!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/4/2016 at 09:26, Stevo985 said:

That's not true. Well I suppose it might be true in how they marketed it, but I don't think that's how/why they came up with it.

Diet Coke is zero (more or less) calorie cola, but it tastes significantly different.

Coke Zero is the same thing but it attempts to taste the same as full fat cola.

(same with diet pepsi/pepsi max)

First was Diet Pepsi (well, it was Pepsi Free...).  Diet Coke was Coca Cola's clone of Diet Pepsi.  "New Coke", in turn, was basically Diet Coke with HFCS.  Coke Zero is, more or less, Coca Cola with artificial sweeteners (in the US, it's a mix of aspartame and ace-K, as each tends to cover up the less-pleasant tastes in the other) replacing the sugar.

So this weekend has not been a healthy one.  6 bottles of prosecco, 4 bottles of vodka,  2 bottles of jd,  2 Domino's takeaway and 2 Indian takeaways...  I'm going to feel awful tomorrow.  

• Like 1

Â