What you eatin' there then?

chrisp65

OK live update for everyone. Turns out the kebab is off the hook. Four other people I went out with have all come down with the same thing today. Only common factor is eating at ONeils while watching the Chelsea game.

Think I'll still keep clear of Kebabs for a while cant say I enjoyed it second time round...

did you all eat the same thing 

OK live update for everyone. Turns out the kebab is off the hook. Four other people I went out with have all come down with the same thing today. Only common factor is eating at ONeils while watching the Chelsea game.

Think I'll still keep clear of Kebabs for a while cant say I enjoyed it second time round...

did you all eat the same thing 

No there was no cock eating, 3 of us had burgers, though different types. The other had Nachos which you would think would be fairly safe. But it's the only place we all ate together so it must be something from there

Some would say justice for eating at O'Neils. :)  You all had different things though, which makes you all being ill, a bit strange. 

I had the worst food poisoning from Burger King. I only have myself to blame!

• 1 month later...

Just had a bacon sandwich.

Doesn't sound remarkable, but you have to remember I'm living in Canada at the moment. What we call bacon is essentially pork with just enough fat to add flavour and crispiness.  What they call bacon is essentially fat with just enough pork to stock it in the meat cabinet.

I paid over the odds for proper bacon from a "British" butcher.  I'm in heaven.  I'm homesick.  I want some more.

• Like 3

On NYE I put a pork joint in the slow cooker, two bottles of cider, made a rub from paprika, chilli powder, few other spices, touch of bbq sauce, salt and pepper, cooked for 8 hours on low... Coming home pissed and walking into that almost made me jizz. Soft white buns (ooer) covered in lurpack, absolute heaven man, so cheap to make for the 5 of us too, shall be doing that again

• Like 1

Â