What you eatin' there then?

chrisp65

I read on hotukdeals that Morrisons are selling peanut butter Ben and Jerry's 500ml pots for 50p last night, I don't think I've thought about anything else since :lol:

I paid £4.50 a pot at Waitrose... still worth it! 

I read on hotukdeals that Morrisons are selling peanut butter Ben and Jerry's 500ml pots for 50p last night, I don't think I've thought about anything else since [emoji38]

I paid £4.50 a pot at Waitrose... still worth it!

Yea well, for that money, i could have got... umm.. [emoji53] ... loads of the best flavour! [emoji14]

Rewarded myself with a large stuffed crust "all the meats" papa johns pizza last night plus a whole garlic bread with added cheese and bacon.

Large slice of cheesecake for dessert

Cheat day done right

Yesterday it was burritos and nachos, followed up with several slices of cake with ice cream.

• Like 1

Just ate some iffy chicken. Use by date of today, but been in the fridge for 6 days. Probably fine, but the nagging voice of doubt, had me not really enjoying it. Fingers crossed for the next 24 hours...

Just ate some iffy chicken. Use by date of today, but been in the fridge for 6 days. Probably fine, but the nagging voice of doubt, had me not really enjoying it. Fingers up my arse for the next 24 hours...

Fixed

• Like 1

Just ate some iffy chicken. Use by date of today, but been in the fridge for 6 days. Probably fine, but the nagging voice of doubt, had me not really enjoying it. Fingers up my arse for the next 24 hours...

Fixed

Don't need the shits to do that! PBWs are the way forward! 

I made some burgers earlier.   Minced lamb with mint, rosemary, chili, paprika and a bit of garlic served with mozzarella, cheddar and red onion on toasted brioche.

They were spectacular

Edited by The_Rev
  • Like 3

I made some burgers earlier.   Minced lamb with mint, rosemary, chili, paprika and a bit of garlic served with mozzarella, cheddar and red onion on toasted brioche.

They were spectacular

You inspired me. I made a variation of this tonight, and I and the little lad gobbled it up. Even the dog had a little taste afterwards (he made had no complaints either).  :)

• Like 1

Â